Change log 8.2.1

bamf

2 hours ago, bamf said:

HF4:  

• Jury duty should hopefully work again.  
  • The community goals level for November has been set to 0.  If you like lower prices, bigger groups, less time in jail, reduced gathering times, etc - then please consider donating to the community goal.  

No hate but ppl will only consider donating to the server (again) if they do see improvement, so just keep it up bamf ;) 

Walt, Big Fred, Nubis and 5 others like this
2 hours ago, Jcore said:

yep probably..... I just read the community goals. but if it gets back up there will my crate have everything in it still?

lol only possible reason this issue would relate to the community goals, is if your house was a 40k small house. Those houses only can hold crates when we have reached the community goal.

3 hours ago, Jcore said:

yep probably..... I just read the community goals. but if it gets back up there will my crate have everything in it still?

The crate is still there, you just can't access it because the community goal was not reached.  If that tier is reached, then you will have access to the crate next month.  

6 hours ago, Steve said:

A shame that we didn't make it into tier 2.

RIP economy meth runs.

4 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

Yo Bamf you should reduce Jail time to a max of 20 minutes or so instead of 40.

This. ^

20 minutes is hard enough on the ADD kids. 
Can't wait to see side chat when they be getting 40 minutes... time to respec into Bounty Hunter. :lol:

DeepHouse likes this