Gang Wars 6 Brackets

Roice

I have decided to stick with our original plan/rules and DQ Ambition as a whole. I understand this punishment comes off a little harsh and I wish it didn't have to happen this way. I was really hoping that by making it clear that the whole team would be DQ'd that the leaders would have properly vetted their roster (Even ask an Admin for more clarity on a player) so we wouldn't run into this issue. 

I know that it does seem a little unfair but I can't go back on my rules. In the future I will remember this situation and make it even more clear that the leaders are responsible for their roster and that its okay to ask an Admin to check a player for them if they don't know them well enough or their history before submitting their final roster. 

As for the brackets, with 7 teams and after what happened, its best if I make a new random seeded setup forcing 1 team by random to a first round bye. (Agreed upon by the majority of the gang leaders in the event)

I don't have time to make another video showing that its random but here are the new brackets.

https://gyazo.com/52101864b4d5bb00437e333312249ee5

I will update the original post to this new info

Fried Rice, Innate, Steve and 7 others like this
1 hour ago, Marzoh said:

me too, they did have 1 other sub, put him instead elements!

We had no idea he was banned for scripting he told us he is banned for duping so we let him in, people were making sure they don't work in the day after gang wars so they can make sure they can play all night ( EU people ).

It`s not like we tried to do it when we knew he was ban evading , but whatever this shit is so fucking dumb.

vedalkenn, cbakes, Ghostshot and 1 other like this
16 minutes ago, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ said:

We had no idea he was banned for scripting he told us he is banned for duping so we let him in, people were making sure they don't work in the day after gang wars so they can make sure they can play all night ( EU people ).

It`s not like we tried to do it when we knew he was ban evading , but whatever this shit is so fucking dumb.

LET MY BOYS PLAY @Roice

5 hours ago, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ said:

not gonna happen , some admins needs to keep their egos in the place 

Why is it roices fault when the rules were clearly stated and yet you tried to do it anyways.

Every gang wars there’s always 1 gang.

I believe this is the second time we have caught a ban evader playing with Jaconites gang during gang wars. Take up your beef with him.

Alec-I, Innate, MoralityVII and 8 others like this
1 hour ago, Reapered said:

Why is it roices fault when the rules were clearly stated and yet you tried to do it anyways.

Every gang wars there’s always 1 gang.

I believe this is the second time we have caught a ban evader playing with Jaconites gang during gang wars. Take up your beef with him.

The difference is we didn't try to let him in without u knowing about that, we were sure he is legit and he lied , there is nothing we can do about

On 10/27/2018 at 2:05 PM, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ said:

if ur good friend told u hey I can play I am banned for duping not for scripting and u believe him cuz he is a close friend of you there is nothing u can do retard so don`t talk like u could stop it.

You actually could do a few things about it

Ask an admin if the player is banned for what he says he banned for

Keep better friends

Like I said before, this will not be an issue next Gang Wars as players that are permed for anything will no longer be able to participate. 

Walt, Scott and Fried Rice like this
Just now, EthanS said:

Yea people who use hacks and scrips should not play but rdm exploit harassment etc perms I think should play

People that are banned for third party’s, DPI, lagswitch, DDOS, and all the bad shit were already unable to play in the last 2 gang wars. The new rules keep any perm banned players from playing likely to prevent them from cheating because they have no reprocussions other than getting DQ’d.

Roice and EthanS like this
7 hours ago, Roice said:

You actually could do a few things about it

Ask an admin if the player is banned for what he says he banned for

Keep better friends

Like I said before, this will not be an issue next Gang Wars as players that are permed for anything will no longer be able to participate. 

Make it so players who are perm'd cant play and you have to have a certain amount of hours played on asylum.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Roice likes this
1 hour ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

People that are banned for third party’s, DPI, lagswitch, DDOS, and all the bad shit were already unable to play in the last 2 gang wars. The new rules keep any perm banned players from playing likely to prevent them from cheating because they have no reprocussions other than getting DQ’d.

yea, i understand roice's reasoning behind this now

1 hour ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

well I played and I'm permed for duping and ban evading I saw no point in cheating cause gang wars should be fun, fair, for families, and balanced and also rated at least PG-13

Edited by vedalkenn
hotfix