Change log 8.2.2

bamf

On 11/4/2018 at 4:45 PM, terry said:

so ur saying rebel is end game.. why do y'all rebel up and sit in kavala killing them civs? either way ur point is invalid and us BH need a boost. if u cant handle it? then practice ur aim. if u cant handle other people being balanced with ur class? u suck at the game and ur scared. pussys

LOL did you really just say "practice ur aim" right after saying bounty hunters need a boost? Bounty hunter needs a nerf, not a boost. $1,000 bounty for every time you down someone that is not your target. Add that rule and you can give bounty hunters fucking Rahims for all I care. But the reason they are shit is because they have little to no accountability. It has nothing to do with gun availability or aiming. Bounty hunters are lame by design.

Big Fred likes this
On 11/28/2018 at 9:42 PM, pandab34r said:

LOL did you really just say "practice ur aim" right after saying bounty hunters need a boost? Bounty hunter needs a nerf, not a boost. $1,000 bounty for every time you down someone that is not your target. Add that rule and you can give bounty hunters fucking Rahims for all I care. But the reason they are shit is because they have little to no accountability. It has nothing to do with gun availability or aiming. Bounty hunters are lame by design.

nerf? lmao my gang is 20+ strong of bounty hunters. we take on cartels and rebel shops for our bounties. now go try and get a 200k bounty from cartel, record and show me . let me know how you do stacked up against rpgs, 7.62, 50 cal vehics , sui vests etc... and u say we need a nerf? looks like rebel is OP compared. not to mention most noobs grab vests to abuse in towns on civs. but yet yes we need a nerf.... lmao. stupid apd and their useless opinions. go robo cop some more and change ur name. thats my shit bitch. 5 posts to forum and thinks he has any say... sad. p.s reply if you want but i dont usually read forums much :()

1 hour ago, terry said:

nerf? lmao my gang is 20+ strong of bounty hunters. we take on cartels and rebel shops for our bounties. now go try and get a 200k bounty from cartel, record and show me . let me know how you do stacked up against rpgs, 7.62, 50 cal vehics , sui vests etc... and u say we need a nerf? looks like rebel is OP compared. not to mention most noobs grab vests to abuse in towns on civs. but yet yes we need a nerf.... lmao. stupid apd and their useless opinions. go robo cop some more and change ur name. thats my shit bitch. 5 posts to forum and thinks he has any say... sad. p.s reply if you want but i dont usually read forums much :()

It's really not that hard. If you need more than two or three people to go and grab a bounty you're not doing it right. Don't think you're so hard because you can sneak up on a few people and bring them in. Also, camping a reb outpost is scummy and don't think you're good because you can rat. 

MASTA_B, .Casper, Innate and 1 other like this
5 hours ago, terry said:

Played this game for 4-5 years. Bounty hunters could get big bounties with stings and quadbikes. Please get good. Learn to aim and it doesnt matter.

17 hours ago, Steve said:

I advise you don't waste your time arguing with that inbred knuckle dragger. He cant comprehend the reasoning that your average first grader can.

I love you steve

Vlad and Steve like this

hey, not sure when this happened but drug runner 4(at the salt flats) for some reason breaks my throttle input, tried keyboard and joystick(t16000m). after landing and loading my drugs/if thats where i start. Fly from any of the other locations fine but when i land and get out, after i reenter my throttles are unresponsive

6 hours ago, crewsk8200 said:

hey, not sure when this happened but drug runner 4(at the salt flats) for some reason breaks my throttle input, tried keyboard and joystick(t16000m). after landing and loading my drugs/if thats where i start. Fly from any of the other locations fine but when i land and get out, after i reenter my throttles are unresponsive

It's an arma bug I've had it happen with all sorts of vehicles quite a few times.