Good Server, Some bad apples.

You know, the server had a good feeling from the beginning but I mean some of the players are extremely toxic.  I know this is a heavily populated server with a lot of people running around but hot damn.  There's no need for the bashing and rudeness.  

All I ask is for more moderation throughout the day.

No point in reporting for anything if nobody is there to receive it.

Nubis likes this

There's two halves to the whole. There are plenty of nice people, you just gotta find them.
Tip for surviving on Asylum, stay out of Kavala

Get to know who's good and who's not, join the APD if your looking for more role-play.

As far as reporting goes, there is a limit on things that are tolerated. Don't be racist or bring personal information into the game to use against someone. If someone were to go and insult a cop by calling them a "pig," there's nothing to be done about that.

I have found that being nice to most people has caused them to be nice back towards me. Just have fun with the interactions that you can have fun with.

Big Fred, Samperino and Jake like this

I have filed reports and it is a slam dunk case of RDM or VDM or Combat storing and the report will say action taken and I log on and the very same guy is playing and I message him and they say oh I talked my way out of it or some admins don't look at the logs and just brush the report off with no action taken, about the only reports I have filed that always have action taken are the reports on racism 

Calle. likes this
3 hours ago, Lucky said:

While true it does seem like some people dont get banned when they do blatant ass shit against the rules because they are friends or are in a gang with admins

Some truth to your statement, I have actually had guys who blatantly broke the rules brag to me in game, don't waste your time making a report I have friends and nothing will happen and I make the report anyway and then 3 days later no action is taken and I get some lame excuse 

Lucky and Calle. like this