How Can U Still Not Code.

CoryB

8 hours ago, Cory B said:

Bamf explain to me how I still lose my Y through a building. ITS BEEN 3 YEARS. HOW? 

giphy.gif

@PantherJames@CwilliamY@Steve@bamf @Penguin_ @cbakes

Actually it was working fine, but Poseidon thought that making Y inventory into vehicles instead of simple objects would fix lag on the server.  We know that's not the case, so we'll revert the Y back to simple objects and it will go back to the state of working properly where Gnashes and I had it...

6 hours ago, bamf said:

Actually it was working fine, but Poseidon thought that making Y inventory into vehicles instead of simple objects would fix lag on the server.  We know that's not the case, so we'll revert the Y back to simple objects and it will go back to the state of working properly where Gnashes and I had it...

Thanks. Sorry just came back from a long time and wanted to play and that shit happened like 6 times. Hope it gets fixed. It happened on the bank and multiple other buildings. 

6 hours ago, bamf said:

@Poseidon you just gonna sit there and take this shit?

7 minutes ago, Azeh said:

He didn't exactly think it would fix the lag, he just gave it a try because it was unproblematic on Olympus :) 
"because if it was easy to find what was causing the issue, it would be fixed by now. But it can't be determined easily so we have to try different things, change systems."
No hate, but I told you to revert it on Wednesday last week and there's been a few hotfixes/updates since then. Takes about 2 minutes. It's also been 77 days since Poseidon changed it.

No, it's not a 2 minute fix.  There are other systems that got integrated into it as well...

• 2 years later...