The Community Suggestions!

21 hours ago, Ministry said:

what's funny is you were told to go pound sand then you come here and say it! literally what you just described was you as staff loooool you're a big retard

I still have no idea who you are? I've been away from the game far too long to care. 

Edited by Tman15tmb
On 11/14/2018 at 10:14 PM, Tyler said:

You keep responding, if pissing you off was my goal i'd say i succeeded pretty well huh?

Or I am bored at work.  I love how you think you have some sort of relevance to anything.  But Im pretty sure you're more irrelevant than me js.

Edited by HotWings
Just now, HotWings said:

Or I am bored at work.  I love how you think you have some sort of relevance to anything.  But Im pretty sure you more irrelevant than me js.

@Tyler i dont think people get legitimately angry on a forum, but i could be wrong. maybe i've not been hanging out with the same people you do

Just now, Pwnsome said:

@Tyler i dont think people get legitimately angry on a forum, but i could be wrong. maybe i've not been hanging out with the same people you do

Honestly.... Im pretty sure these kids are legit cussing at their screens when I post. It makes me laugh when I see how sweaty they get.  I completely agreed with Alec one time and he was still throwing "insults".

Pwnsome likes this
20 hours ago, HotWings said:

Honestly.... Im pretty sure these kids are legit cussing at their screens when I post. It makes me laugh when I see how sweaty they get.  I completely agreed with Alec one time and he was still throwing "insults".

Dude, no one is getting sweaty from your posts, they just laugh at how r/iamverybadass you are. 

TRYHARD, JacobHarr, Donald and 2 others like this