What Big gang should i join in server 1

TheLoneWolfie

18 hours ago, justi said:

He's right, there are a lot of gangs in Asylum and that's a big part of the problem in gang life. There are tons of small 2-3 player gangs and instead of forming larger gangs, they stick to low numbers, really why we never see big fights.

you never see big fights bc everyone left or is banned, not that hard, use ur brain

13 minutes ago, Mason Statham said:

You're the biggest shitter in there bud.

You're only saying that because you're one of the "GIMME MY TICKET FUCKWAD" CIVILIANS (not worthy enough to be called a "rebel") that rage every time they get caught. OH! which btw is the reason why most cops are robocops, because you TRAINED THEM to be :frog::kermit:

***Insert spicy comeback here***

Edited by Raza
VinnyMac likes this
8 minutes ago, Raza said:

You're only saying that because you're one of the "GIMME MY TICKET FUCKWAD" CIVILIANS (not worthy enough to be called a "rebel") that rage every time they get caught. OH! which btw is the reason why most cops are robocops, because you TRAINED THEM to be :frog::kermit:

***Insert spicy comeback here***

Reeeeee you can ask most people i use to rp a shit ton back when i actually cared nowadays i get caught and come back in hour. 

On 12/13/2018 at 0:45 PM, justi said:

He's right, there are a lot of gangs in Asylum and that's a big part of the problem in gang life. There are tons of small 2-3 player gangs and instead of forming larger gangs, they stick to low numbers, really why we never see big fights.

I thought you were a career cop and if you are I'm impressed you noticed this.