Bringing back Competitiveness to Asylum

Hey there Asylum, long time gamer here Carson. 

I'd like to share an idea that @Shepurd and I were talking about. I wonder if it would be possible to add seasons into Asylum like Paratus originally planned. But more oriented towards gang goals rather than individual based. So every month there is a new gang season ladder, with hopefully some kind of in game monetary reward and cosmetic. Killing war-status'd enemy gang members, chopping their illegal vehicles and maybe owning a cartel per hour would reward your gang ladder points. Obviously there is much more that could be thought of but I'm just typing out what Shepurd and I have thought of in the last 15 minutes or so.

The only idea that I have cosmetically is maybe an ifrit skin. The skin backround colour could be chosen by the winning gang of that season and maybe their logo slapped onto the front and or side with stars maybe going around their emblem showing how many seasons they've won. I think adding a reward like this that's not too obnoxious but that's a nice flex would encourage more fighting for gangs. Obviously only rewarded to those who were part of that gang for that season, I assume it's possible to give a skin unlock to a specific player-id since they did it with crates. Monetary rewards would probably help as well, people having to farm less and fight more is what people have always wanted, maybe increasing passive paycheck money depending on leader-board ranking gang wide. 

Of course people want individual rewards as well, when I was actively playing people were really hyped to get Warlord, Enforcer etc. Maybe adding a bit more individual rewards would also encourage more fighting and warring between gangs. I don't know how viable this whole idea is due to the lack of actual competitive gangs on here now but I thought I'd throw an idea out there to start getting people to talk.

Edited by Carson
Shepurd, TRYHARD, Tyler and 8 others like this
14 minutes ago, Carson said:

Hey there Asylum, long time gamer here Carson. 

I'd like to share an idea that @Shepurd and I were talking about. I wonder if it would be possible to add seasons into Asylum like Paratus originally planned. But more oriented towards gang goals rather than individual based. So every month there is a new gang season ladder, with hopefully some kind of in game monetary reward and cosmetic. Killing war-status'd enemy gang members, chopping their illegal vehicles and maybe owning a cartel per hour would reward your gang ladder points. Obviously there is much more that could be thought of but I'm just typing out what Shepurd and I have thought of in the last 15 minutes or so.

The only idea that I have cosmetically is maybe an ifrit skin. The skin backround colour could be chosen by the winning gang of that season and maybe their logo slapped onto the front and or side with stars maybe going around their emblem showing how many seasons they've won. I think adding a reward like this that's not too obnoxious but that's a nice flex would encourage more fighting for gangs. Obviously only rewarded to those who were part of that gang for that season, I assume it's possible to give a skin unlock to a specific player-id since they did it with crates. Monetary rewards would probably help as well, people having to farm less and fight more is what people have always wanted, maybe increasing passive paycheck money depending on leader-board ranking gang wide. 

Of course people want individual rewards as well, when I was actively playing people were really hyped to get Warlord, Enforcer etc. Maybe adding a bit more individual rewards would also encourage more fighting and warring between gangs. I don't know how viable this whole idea is due to the lack of actual competitive gangs on here now but I thought I'd throw an idea out there to start getting people to talk.

I like the ideas but maybe instead of just time owning the cartel it could be like every weekend from like 12pm EST - 8pm EST whoever owns the cartels during those times earns points to avoid late night capping for 8 hours to farm points. And also to ensure that there is a competitive feel about capping the cartels.

Edited by Tyler
4 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

So totally fuck over EU people?

i dont consider them people since they are different from me. i learned that in history class, was the ideals of some guy named like Alfonso Hitter. Wait no, maybe it was Alfred Hitler?Hmmm, that doesn't sound right either, I don't know... Oh oh, I got it. It was the greatest man in the history of the world! GIVE IT UP FOR ADOL- *post removed*

37 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

i dont consider them people since they are different from me. i learned that in history class, was the ideals of some guy named like Alfonso Hitter. Wait no, maybe it was Alfred Hitler?Hmmm, that doesn't sound right either, I don't know... Oh oh, I got it. It was the greatest man in the history of the world! GIVE IT UP FOR ADOL- *post removed*

Funny guy btw

7 hours ago, Tyler said:

I like the ideas but maybe instead of just time owning the cartel it could be like every weekend from like 12pm EST - 8pm EST whoever owns the cartels during those times earns points to avoid late night capping for 8 hours to farm points. And also to ensure that there is a competitive feel about capping the cartels.

Us EU yellow teeths play aswell buddy. Gangs are just gonna have to get some of us EU bots aboard.

4 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Us EU yellow teeths play aswell buddy. Gangs are just gonna have to get some of us EU bots aboard.

considering 12pm EST is 5pm in the UK that gives you guys 5pm - 1am on the weekends You really think that's impossible? The only reason i mentioned those times is because that's usually the servers prime times nothing to do with "fucking over the EU players".

12 hours ago, TryHardSqueaker said:

So totally fuck over EU people?

12 hours ago, Big Fred said:

12pm EST - 8pm EST is in the middle of night, what are you talking about. EU player btw.

Edited by Tyler