Server Adjustments : Server 2

1 hour ago, massi said:

will you guys add back crates auto-showing as soon as you connect so we can age scotch without having to go to each of our houses every time?

I would imagine they might rewrite the housing script entirely. Bamf eluded to it causing performance issues some time ago but I don't know if he ever fixed those. @Jesse If you have looked into that at all yet, could you give us some insight?

Edited by Steve
Just now, Biground said:

Not trying to be annoying about it just letting you know when it happens so u know where to look. Thanks for the hard work!

No I get it, I appreciate it. Didn't mean it rude at all. Do you know of any major events that may have been occurring at the time on server or notice anything out of the usual that may be attributed?

Innate likes this
Just now, Jesse said:

No I get it, I appreciate it. Didn't mean it rude at all. Do you know of any major events that may have been occurring at the time on server or notice anything out of the usual that may be attributed?

jesse, stop talking on forums and restart s2, this shit is dead. im just picking up an infinite amount of painkillers and no one can stop me. lmao

Just now, Jesse said:

I set off a suicide vest and we also blew up an RV at the same time in another town. Don't think it could have been related, maybe something with explosions?

At least that's when the lag seemed to have started. Wasn't real bad but it has gotten worse over time

Edited by Biground

@Jesse I don't know if someone has told you but many people think it has something to do with the Bank, Fed, or Prison. Today, my civ rep assistants and I went to do a bank and when we began it started lagging a couple minutes in. Many people have said this has happened to them, so I think maybe the bank has bad code idk. Just trying to give you as much information as possible.

Kitui, Big Fred and massi like this
Just now, Google™ said:

@Jesse I don't know if someone has told you but many people think it has something to do with the Bank, Fed, or Prison. Today, my civ rep assistants and I went to do a bank and when we began it started lagging a couple minutes in. Many people have said this has happened to them, so I think maybe the bank has bad code idk. Just trying to give you as much information as possible.

Same thing we experienced yesterday when someone kicked off a bank. 

Google™ likes this
On 12/20/2018 at 3:10 PM, J1M said:

Get a SSL first!

There is SSL....
Visit https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums and see for yourself...

8ef75da43f0cc807a9cb9d6ebdbd42fe-png.jpg

If there wasn't it'd show Red/Dangerous in chrome.

d7bca7ca18eabb4b89cf128f10b774bd.png

It's shown as "Info or Not Secure" due to images being served remotely and not locally from the server... i.e/ Some images are served from imgur/etc and not proxied by the forum software and stored locally.