Add civ rep and make google civ rep

I should be the next civ rep for Asylum. I have more experience civ repping than any other Asylum person (keyword: Asylum)

i will also like the civ rep to have assistants I will have 5 of them so when I get my tags we can then decide who my assistants will be. If you wanna be an assistant make a strong case for yourself, my assistants are only the best of the best.

Dandy, hurican, TRYHARD and 3 others like this

Hello all,

I have often been asked about the idea of a civilian representative group. I think the idea is great, and it would serve a purpose.

However, I currently do not see the urgent need to undergo this. Anytime I have been asked what the community desired or issues they were facing I have simply looked in various areas. These areas are the Suggestions and Feedback section, my Personal Messages and various random threads. 

I have always been able to find a trove of ideas to bring to the table. I encourage you to continue to post these ideas in the appropriate section. Also, I suggest that you provide as much information as you are able in regards to the idea. Also, think about the potential repercussions this idea has on the various factions that we have. Everything we do must somehow fall within a balance. 

Thanks for being awesome!

Mitch

BlackShot, Fried Rice and Roice like this
1 hour ago, Google™ said:

I should be the next civ rep for Asylum. I have more experience civ repping than any other Asylum person (keyword: Asylum)

i will also like the civ rep to have assistants I will have 5 of them so when I get my tags we can then decide who my assistants will be. If you wanna be an assistant make a strong case for yourself, my assistants are only the best of the best.

who unband this rasist

Just now, Azeh said:

no

Civ rep is a useless role imo. Like @Mitch (IFRIT) said, there's the Suggestions and Feedback section and as well as other ways to forward a suggestion. Said section hasn't been all that useful in the past, but that was mainly due to the devs either ignoring suggestions or simply being against them. The community always did a good job with expressing their thoughts on the suggested ideas through polls and/or comments, and the suggestions section is a good way to have an open discussion where the devs and owners can take a peek.

@bunni now that you’re my assistant I need you to deal with the criticism we face. The Google CQC Administration Team will deal with any threats directed at you for doing your job.

Just now, Azeh said:

no

Civ rep is a useless role imo. Like @Mitch (IFRIT) said, there's the Suggestions and Feedback section and as well as other ways to forward a suggestion. Said section hasn't been all that useful in the past, but that was mainly due to the devs either ignoring suggestions or simply being against them. The community always did a good job with expressing their thoughts on the suggested ideas through polls and/or comments, and the suggestions section is a good way to have an open discussion where the devs and owners can take a peek.

ok wasn't looking for a story bro

Good Lub, Masonn and Kev 23 like this
Just now, Nomadox said:

@Google™ this is my application for assistant

After the Google CQC Administration Team’s extensive evaluation process we have accepted your application sent to our headquarters. We especially loved the rhetorical strategies you used, welcome to the google civ rep assistance team. @Nomadox is now an official civ rep assistant. Three spots left!!! We’re getting tons of applications apply while you still have a shot

Ghouh likes this
23 minutes ago, Nomadox said:

we are on a crusade in this land for the rights of the people and the right of the true ruling class, googles cqc administration team. The oppressive ownership is trying to belittle the voice of the people, we need a leader. We need a representative. We need google.

I just took a test on exponential functions in my class so I can tell you at the rate at which they’re trying to take away our rights it’s happening faster than you can think or even imagine. The people need their voice back, the Google CQC Administration Team has been the most talked about Administration Team since their creation. Their ability to do what’s needed without interference has lead them to have the power to take what is rightfully theirs. Every assistant of google’s Civ rep will get an opportunity to be sworn into allegiance with the Google CQC Administration Team, the most prestigious of all Administration teams.

Ghouh likes this