Old Comp Request System

Comps and Player Reports  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Forum or Discord System

Back about a year ago, we need a nice comp request and player report system via Discord that Smirnoff was the lead admin on.  Imo it was a pretty good system and a lot faster than forum comp.

So would we be able to recreate or reimplement that system back and have Support, Mod, and Admins be checking the forms with the new support team members coming in? 

BlackShot likes this
Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

So many people got free stuff from that discord since Smirnoff didn’t really check that shit, he just approved it. If it’s brought back it won’t be as easy as it was before 

For sure, I mean that's the point of bringing back so everything can go smoother for the influx of new players because of the wider selection of Admins, Mods, and Support we have and are going to get.

I don't see issues with the current system it may not be the quickest thing but it's realiable. Sending request within discord can be more out of view and more "whatever I'll give them it" whilst forums are more regulated at the end of the day you have to remember a comp report is a part of a staff members time nobody wants to sit their sorting comps all day.