Apologies....

21 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

That wasnt the problem

you're just bad.

First of all, he's my jew don't roast him like that. Secondly, the server did fucking break. Boom 4 smokes popped=everyone desyncing around in circles and multiple freezes. Blame is pointed towards you/ the server, my buttchin brother. Either way thanks for doing what you are doing. Just need everyone to understand what it is that is actually happening. You've posted more announcements in 3 days than Bamf in 4 months. 

5 hours ago, Erron White said:

Take your time with the update! We would all prefer a shined and buffed present rather than a rusty one that looks a bit rushed! But keep up the great work! You guys will make this community go far with this new leadership! @Clint Beastwood <3

What this guy said. (or girl who know :P)

We all should be glad that a whole new team is working on the servers trying their best to make it a great experience for everyone once again. I don't think apologies are needed. :) 

18 hours ago, Diseasedx said:

Clint how are the servers bud

Servers looking good so far.  Dev team is working overtime and it seems to have paid off so far.  Come on and enjoy some fun.

4 hours ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

you lookin like a snack clint

LOL - good to see you back. 

4 hours ago, AceShot said:

you unbanned means asylum is ddos free

sean fitty titty boys

He was wrongly accused!

I think, we'll see after his first ban. :pogchamp:

Johnny, Kev 23, Scott and 1 other like this
25 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Servers looking good so far.  Dev team is working overtime and it seems to have paid off so far.  Come on and enjoy some fun.

LOL - good to see you back. 

He was wrongly accused!

I think, we'll see after his first ban. :pogchamp:

Yea , servers didnt crash today like they used to it was only laggy for 5 - 10 min and then stopped

Edited by skrood`