Discrimination against Jihads!

Jihadi Jim

So, me (Jihadi Jim), my brother (Jihadi John), and  (Jihadabing) are all jihads. Jihadi John is in Isis, or was. Jihadi John had his gang deleted after previous admins thought Isis was offensive or some sort of problem. As you can see Jihadabing has no problem with it yet it still not allowedd! I speak for all the jihads out there and I believe this needs to be changed. They now need to make their gang called  ( IS IS) as they can't put their true name ISIS. Jihads should have rights! If my friend could get banned for talking to APD wolf and shit talking her, then people who offend ISIS shall be banned! It doesn't matter if we aren't transgender! Isis, and jihads as a whole HAVE RIGHTS! Have a merry Jihadmas everyone. Love- your favorite Jihadist- Jim. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Jihadi John

Donald likes this
2 minutes ago, ®Ace said:

So, me (Jihadi Jim), my brother (Jihadi John), and  (Jihadabing) are all jihads. Jihadi John is in Isis, or was. Jihadi John had his gang deleted after previous admins thought Isis was offensive or some sort of problem. As you can see Jihadabing has no problem with it yet it still not allowedd! I speak for all the jihads out there and I believe this needs to be changed. They now need to make their gang called  ( IS IS) as they can't put their true name ISIS. Jihads should have rights! If my friend could get banned for talking to APD wolf and shit talking her, then people who offend ISIS shall be banned! It doesn't matter if we aren't transgender! Isis, and jihads as a whole HAVE RIGHTS! Have a merry Jihadmas everyone. Love- your favorite Jihadist- Jim. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Jihadi John

Choose a better name for your gang than ISIS.There are so many things you can RP as and yet you choose to be a "Jihadi"....