I am so excited for Asylum 2.0

When I got mod back in 2017, personal issues forced me away from the game. I couldn’t keep my responsibility going, and I left Asylum. 

When I finally returned to gaming this year, Asylum was a shell. The servers dead, the game rotting away as more and more people decided they couldn’t justify their time on here anymore. 

But now things are different. They’ve changed. Parasitetus no longer has his hand around the neck of Asylum, and our good friend Bamf is finally at rest. We have new overlords, one of whom I know personally cares immensely about this game, and a developer who actually might fix the issues that long plagued Asylum. 

Houses are being purchased and fights are being fought. Legends are returning, Fred is back, the APD is once again fearing the dual war machines of Prime and Synergy, and to top it all off, we’re most likely no longer going to have a money or group cap. Massive meth runs baby! 

As for me, I’m going to attempt to work up the staff chain again, maybe even the APD. Maybe I’ll start doing some APD trainings again as our popularity brings in more people? Who knows. 

All I know is that I’m incredibly excited to see how 2019 Asylum plays out, and I think it might be one of our best years yet. 

love from boris, written in a bath in portugal

pandab34r, Biggs, Ghouh and 45 others like this

Bamf and gnashes did an amazing job & asylum wouldn't be here without their dedication, over time thousands of hours work takes a lot out on people. Torches being passed helps the flames stay burning bright!    So its awesome to get all of good old boys back, & keep the great ones we have!  Woot woot

Farmer Steve likes this
12 hours ago, Boris said:

When I got mod back in 2017, personal issues forced me away from the game. I couldn’t keep my responsibility going, and I left Asylum. 

When I finally returned to gaming this year, Asylum was a shell. The servers dead, the game rotting away as more and more people decided they couldn’t justify their time on here anymore. 

But now things are different. They’ve changed. Parasitetus no longer has his hand around the neck of Asylum, and our good friend Bamf is finally at rest. We have new overlords, one of whom I know personally cares immensely about this game, and a developer who actually might fix the issues that long plagued Asylum. 

Houses are being purchased and fights are being fought. Legends are returning, Fred is back, the APD is once again fearing the dual war machines of Prime and Synergy, and to top it all off, we’re most likely no longer going to have a money or group cap. Massive meth runs baby! 

As for me, I’m going to attempt to work up the staff chain again, maybe even the APD. Maybe I’ll start doing some APD trainings again as our popularity brings in more people? Who knows. 

All I know is that I’m incredibly excited to see how 2019 Asylum plays out, and I think it might be one of our best years yet. 

love from boris, written in a bath in portugal

Glad to hear everything is going well with you buddy! I was sad to see you go.

Boris likes this