BaDaBiNg_10-8

Change Log 8.2.4

47 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

The upcoming rebel additions and reassignment of the current location(s) was actually my project. I won’t say who designed them just yet because they will get credit in a future announcement soon enough. 

So to answer your question, Yes. 

if they are designed they probably arnt gonna show up on map then i presume?

1 hour ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

I know they’ve given out compensation in-game, but that would require you to be in game to get it.  Some people that suffered losses weren’t on when they gave out money.

the trick is when they comp 200k on s1 switch to all the other servers and you can get 600k. or if they give out 300k you can get 900k.

cHIP oTLE likes this

8 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

Still working on a update or is asylum done again ? ..

Considering Clint, Bada, Jessie and Henry are all active in the community I would say they're working on it.
Even if they wait another week, the patch would still be sooner than one from the old developers.

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Passed it to the Dev's/Contributors 

can you get rank 2 changed whilst ur at it too, it's exactly the same as rank 1, make it so rank 2 can't access gang bank and work from there

long overdue

Edited by Jimbo

39 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

can you get rank 2 changed whilst ur at it too, it's exactly the same as rank 1, make it so rank 2 can't access gang bank and work from there

long overdue

Should be 

Rank 1 Gang bank and war, Invite/kick, Access gang house storage

Rank 2 Invite/kick and Access gang house storage

Rank 3 Access gang house storage

Rank 4 Nothing

Big Fred, Google™ and devman115 like this

17 minutes ago, TRYHARD said:

Should be 

Rank 1 Gang bank and war, Invite/kick, Access gang house storage

Rank 2 Invite/kick and Access gang house storage

Rank 3 Access gang house storage

Rank 4 Nothing

Why not war at rank 2 as well?

On 1/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

The upcoming rebel additions and reassignment of the current location(s) was actually my project. I won’t say who designed them just yet because they will get credit in a future announcement soon enough. 

So to answer your question, Yes. 

WOOOOOOOOOO

but whatever you do pls DON'T ADD A WARZONE REBEL

Edited by Fudger
Nomadox and skrood like this

Was thinking the something this morning my eyes blew up. Thanks again Asylum Team.

8 hours ago, Fudger said:

WOOOOOOOOOO

but whatever you do pls DON'T ADD A WARZONE REBEL

Certain red zone in a area?

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Has the server sycning been fucky for anyone else the past 2-3 days? Every time i sync my clothes either disappear, turn bright fuckin white or my Y inventory just straight up disappears.

wtf lmao

Sean That Irish Guy likes this

7 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

No joke. Lost 3 house crates from sycning yesterday and ive just been rolling around robbing the fed in bright white civ clothes.

The main syncing issues I have noticed aside from right after windmere had his temper tantrum has to do with war rating, war deaths, and war kills

Just now, Steve said:

war rating, war deaths, and war kills

and cop arrests honor etc basically everything that isnt money, talents, or houses

Just now, Steve said:

The main syncing issues I have noticed aside from right after windmere had his temper tantrum has to do with war rating, war deaths, and war kills

That too.

Just now, Lucien said:

and cop arrests honor etc basically everything that isnt money, talents, or houses

And that.

But like my debit cards and all my Y have been disappearing a shit tonne lately.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

That too.

And that.

But like my debit cards and all my Y have been disappearing a shit tonne lately.

Sounds like you stumbled upon one of those rare asylum bugs that just doesn't make sense.

Sean That Irish Guy likes this

On 27/12/2018 at 9:30 AM, Farmer Steve Loves Bada said:

Well I’m kinda curious why the old development team removed that in the first place...

there was a bug involved with buying houses with it.

jeffo 3 likes this

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Not broken, intentional. Like I said, it's a quick temporary hotfix for an exploit. It'll be added back once we fix the exploit.

When will that be? THiS IS HOW PEOPLE MADE THEIR LIVING!!!

jeffo 3 likes this

I literally just started again and decided to do crafting heavier on black market due to infamy and vehicles because of the legalities and ease. YALL JUST CUT ME BALLS OFF!!! All me houses setup for gathering that shite lmfao!

Google™ likes this