What's the best way to make money in 2019?

Hey everyone, I am returning to Asylum after a long time off because I missed this community. Being gone for a year or so, I'm sure things are different from back then. What is an easy but effective way to make money going into 2019? Happy New Years btw:D

Edit: I would like most of the methods to be capable while playing solo, since I have nobody to play Arma with. 

Edited by Swade White

Drug runner, hands down.

Dont need to own homes, dont need to cap cartels to maximize profit.

By the time you gather an RV full of meth ingredients, I have made $100,000 doing drug runner. By the time you process and sell, IF YOU DONT GET ROBBED, Ive made $200k at drug runner missions plus I get to fly and do something a little more interesting than watching grass grow.

My buddy got me into this game a year ago. First day on the server he had me picking Barley with him. I was seconds away from uninstalling after 3 minutes of that shit.

3 hours ago, Swade White said:

Hey everyone, I am returning to Asylum after a long time off because I missed this community. Being gone for a year or so, I'm sure things are different from back then. What is an easy but effective way to make money going into 2019? Happy New Years btw:D

Edit: I would like most of the methods to be capable while playing solo, since I have nobody to play Arma with. 

let me buy ur asylum cash 

On 12/31/2018 at 3:19 PM, Swade White said:

I am a solo player with a demanding career, and a family on top of it.  What I've done to continue to grow my net worth doesnt take a lot of time grinding out supplies, or even spending time in the game.  What I do is simple, but takes a little liquid cash to get started.  With the influx of new players, and new-ish players looking to buy property, I have made it a point to take total ownership of all properties for sale, not by owner, but by the government, and I add a 30% increase on the original cost.  I go house to house, state wide, all cities, and I purchase them.

My last real estate endeavor I dropped over 2 million in houses, and I logged on today, with every single house sold, and made over 3.5 million back.

The return is not instant, and in most cases takes a few weeks to see the return on investment, but with patience, this is by far the most efficient way to make money, as Ive made over 5 million with less than 3 hours of game play.  #facts

Some may not agree, or even disagree strongly, but you cannot debate factual evidence.  :)  Hope this helps!

Here are some pics to prove this method.

aqXXNBS.jpg

Y0qc5i8.jpg

q3tWLAS.jpg

Edited by Pengfei Xiasheng
8 hours ago, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

I am a solo player with a demanding career, and a family on top of it.  What I've done to continue to grow my net worth doesnt take a lot of time grinding out supplies, or even spending time in the game.  What I do is simple, but takes a little liquid cash to get started.  With the influx of new players, and new-ish players looking to buy property, I have made it a point to take total ownership of all properties for sale, not by owner, but by the government, and I add a 30% increase on the original cost.  I go house to house, state wide, all cities, and I purchase them.

My last real estate endeavor I dropped over 2 million in houses, and I logged on today, with every single house sold, and made over 3.5 million back.

The return is not instant, and in most cases takes a few weeks to see the return on investment, but with patience, this is by far the most efficient way to make money, as Ive made over 5 million with less than 3 hours of game play.  #facts

Some may not agree, or even disagree strongly, but you cannot debate factual evidence.  :)  Hope this helps!

Here are some pics to prove this method.

aqXXNBS.jpg

Y0qc5i8.jpg

q3tWLAS.jpg

Sofia dead town :kermit:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...