Escobar's Arms Dealer [Server 2]

dennozZ

Hello, I decided to run a business of ilegal weapons, I will be selling mk18 and katibas on [server 2]. I am founder of Latin Kings gang. I am a man of word. You sent the payment and you will get your order (pick up or delivery). Will be preferable if you contact me in game and sent me your order. If i have it i will be selling at that moment, if not. I will work on it and will be available on next 12-48 hours (Depends cause i also have an real life and job :D)

Minium order price - 10k

Katibas - 3.8k each

Mk18 - 6k each

My name in game >Lk< Pablo Escobar or you can ask one of my gang members for me if im not online.

How would you know who sent you the money if you're not online to see the message? Also no one is going to buy it if it isn't instantly received' date=' no one wants to wait a day or two to get their gun.

I had a similar idea as well, but if I ever did it, I'd sell it in person not someone send me money, cause they have to pay taxes on top of the gun price[/quote']

Im giving it instant, when someone txt me i tell them how many i got in stock and also deliver them. If i dont hsve the amount u want then u will have to wait. But always try to have 20+