NEED ADMIN ON SERVER 4

Unfortunately, sometimes this happens I'm not to sure why, but if you want your house back and etc.. Submit a compensation request.
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-compensation-support/

When submitting a compensation request make sure to follow the required format

Not going to lie, it might take some time to get back the house, when it says evidence just put "Logs" there and they'll check the logs and see that you owned the house and never put it up or anything of the sort! :)

Good luck getting your house back and everything sorted ASAP

JoMilla likes this
2 hours ago, Spicy Pickle Boy said:

my gang house is on market and everything is gone, i need an admin on server 4 ASAP

Buy your house back, save a video of you buying it back. Then submit a ticket with the video and details showing:

1. When you created your gang / What is your gang name

2. Where is the house that you had / Picture of it and video of you repurchasing it so they know which one and/or ID of it

3. Type all details such as things in crates and such so they can check.

They can check the logs and see what happened to your gang house. Typically its because it was owned by someone who left the gang and then later sold the house or was inactive e.t.c. If it is your house then it could be aa bad reroll or a data problem and they can get down to the bottom of it quickly for you.  Just hold the house for now and remake your gang

On 1/9/2017 at 6:21 PM, Google™ said:

Unfortunately, sometimes this happens I'm not to sure why, but if you want your house back and etc.. Submit a compensation request.
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-compensation-support/

When submitting a compensation request make sure to follow the required format

Not going to lie, it might take some time to get back the house, when it says evidence just put "Logs" there and they'll check the logs and see that you owned the house and never put it up or anything of the sort! :)

Good luck getting your house back and everything sorted ASAP

What this guy said. Locked. 

Google™ likes this