http://steamcommunity.com/id/767434378423/

-Do you have a mic and ts?

Yes

-Bank balance?

10 to 15k

- Past gangs?

No

-Why do you want to join our gang?

I would like to join your gang because I want to go cause terror in kavala and kill some cops and show whos boss around kavala.

I want to make gangs feared of us when they see us they go running away. I think I would make a good shot because I can shoot 2000m

I can easily out run cops and I know some secret locations and im a good heli pilot. I am expirenced at driving, sniping, close range combat,

piloting, and etc. I hope I can join.

Accepted! TS info will be sent

In Game Name: Brad

13 Almost Turning 14, Not very old but I do not freak out when it comes to rdm, I will not kill my gang members due to anger, If I find myself in situations I will listen and not be Jerk.

I have 589 hours on Arma. Heres my ACC to prove it, It wont let me take a screenshot http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141253057/home

I got a Mic And TS, PS: I am very active, I do not have many hours in the past few weeks due to working on things on other servers, I can be on 2 hours+ a day.

Bank Balance: around 13k to 20k. I am making money currently and willing to help out fellow members and stay together.

Past Gangs: Including Friends, Yes, Offical Gangs No, But I have been groups on other servers official Gangs, I know how to rp.

Why Do I want to join join the Gang: I have a brother in this group that knows just as much as I do, Im a good shooter and know what to do in situations, I can drive and not crash every to seconds, I can fly a Helicopter well and not crash. Extra Details: I have been in small groups for a while and I want to bring this even farther in my experience in the gang, I have played a lot and willing to stay active no matter what to make money and be nice all around and have a good time on the server. I will not be a ass to other payers (Excuse My Language) Thank you for the time to read my Application and if I don't make it, Thanks for the chance of being on this awesome group. If I do, I don't wait to get started! Peace!

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

In Game Name: Brad

13 Almost Turning 14, Not very old but I do not freak out when it comes to rdm, I will not kill my gang members due to anger, If I find myself in situations I will listen and not be Jerk.

I have 589 hours on Arma. Heres my ACC to prove it, It wont let me take a screenshot http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141253057/home

I got a Mic And TS, PS: I am very active, I do not have many hours in the past few weeks due to working on things on other servers, I can be on 2 hours+ a day.

Bank Balance: around 13k to 20k. I am making money currently and willing to help out fellow members and stay together.

Past Gangs: Including Friends, Yes, Offical Gangs No, But I have been groups on other servers official Gangs, I know how to rp.

Why Do I want to join join the Gang: I have a brother in this group that knows just as much as I do, Im a good shooter and know what to do in situations, I can drive and not crash every to seconds, I can fly a Helicopter well and not crash. Extra Details: I have been in small groups for a while and I want to bring this even farther in my experience in the gang, I have played a lot and willing to stay active no matter what to make money and be nice all around and have a good time on the server. I will not be a ass to other payers (Excuse My Language) Thank you for the time to read my Application and if I don't make it, Thanks for the chance of being on this awesome group. If I do, I don't wait to get started! Peace!

Accepted 

1 hour ago, LSD Larry said:

Application:

- In game name? »Lk«Adam0811

- Age? 14

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot)https://gyazo.com/4c0030fc0a1ceaad370c00a857b2c0c5

-Do you have a mic and ts? Both

-Bank balance?  120k

- Past gangs? Latin Kings, Bushmin Inc., LIT

-Why do you want to join our gang? The gang i am in now, latin kings do not speak very good english and i dont speak spanish.

Denied Please make another application with better effort and detail 

Application:

- Age? 14

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot)https://gyazo.com/4c0030fc0a1ceaad370c00a857b2c0c5

-Bank balance?  120k

-Why do you want to join our gang? The gang i am in now, latin kings do not speak very good english and i dont speak spanish. I also want to be in a gang that can take cartels, which i can deffinetly take part in and help, and i also want a gang that can give effective and quick call outs of where enemies are. I am a very good shooter inbetween 3 accounts i have almost 2k hours on csgo, i was a very high rank in the game and i want to talk part in this very amazing gang that you have

17 hours ago, LSD Larry said:

Application:

- Age? 14

-Bank balance?  120k

-Why do you want to join our gang? The gang i am in now, latin kings do not speak very good english and i dont speak spanish. I also want to be in a gang that can take cartels, which i can deffinetly take part in and help, and i also want a gang that can give effective and quick call outs of where enemies are. I am a very good shooter inbetween 3 accounts i have almost 2k hours on csgo, i was a very high rank in the game and i want to talk part in this very amazing gang that you have

Accepted!!   Ts info will be sent

- In game name?  Luddwi

- Age?  16

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot)   1100 Hours <--- click for proof

-Do you have a mic and ts? Yes

-Bank balance? 109k

- Past gangs? Forgot the name, Its been a while.

-Why do you want to join our gang? I need a good gang to roll with, and people I can trust.

Edited by luddwi
8 minutes ago, luddwi said:

- In game name?  Luddwi

- Age?  16

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot)   1100 Hours <--- click for proof

-Do you have a mic and ts? Yes

-Bank balance? 109k

- Past gangs? Forgot the name, Its been a while.

-Why do you want to join our gang? I need a good gang to roll with, and people I can trust.

Accepted  Ts info will be sent 

- In game name?

Binder

- Age?

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot)

Attached below.

Yes

-Bank balance?

~150k

- Past gangs?

None

Want to join for two main reasons; firstly to work together with a larger group and secondly and most importantly to have fun!

Capture.PNG

Just now, Binder___ said:

- In game name?

Binder

- Age?

Attached below.

Yes

-Bank balance?

~150k

- Past gangs?

None

Want to join for two main reasons; firstly to work together with a larger group and secondly and most importantly to have fun!

Capture.PNG

Accepted Ts info will be sent

Name:

DeerSlayer

Hours: 765 (attachment should be included unless it did not properly post)

Mic and TS:

Yes

Bank:

Currently 70k

Past gangs:

A small gang that consited of just me and a couple of friends which was referred to as DGR

Reason I would like to join:

I played with both, I believe, MikeD and Anton and was told to apply.

And I believe a gang where I have already played with some good people in it would be the best bet to join.

I also would enjoy to have people who will back me up so I no longer have to suffer dealing with people who enjoy to torture and steal everything I have.

Mainly so I can then be that person instead of the victim.

Capture.JPG

Edited by DeerSlayer
I forgot the attachment
1 hour ago, DeerSlayer said:

Name:

DeerSlayer

Hours: 765 (attachment should be included unless it did not properly post)

Mic and TS:

Yes

Bank:

Currently 70k

Past gangs:

A small gang that consited of just me and a couple of friends which was referred to as DGR

Reason I would like to join:

I played with both, I believe, MikeD and Anton and was told to apply.

And I believe a gang where I have already played with some good people in it would be the best bet to join.

I also would enjoy to have people who will back me up so I no longer have to suffer dealing with people who enjoy to torture and steal everything I have.

Mainly so I can then be that person instead of the victim.

Capture.JPG

Accepted Ts info will be sent

8 hours ago, stumpy said:

- In game name?

Stumpy

- Age?

yes

-Bank balance?

- Past gangs?

none

Endless possibilities. I want to work as a team and run S1. :) + fun

arma3.GIF

Accepted for interview Ts info will be sent

• 2 weeks later...

- In game name? Stompy

- Age? 15

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot) https://gyazo.com/4e6522f9260e28067369e006419ee84e

-Do you have a mic and ts? yes and yes.

-Bank balance? 850k

- Past gangs? Knights of templar

-Why do you want to join our gang? Because i want to experiance more cartels and i wanna fight with a group of cool guys me and myk3 played aswell. Im looking for some new experiances.

Myk3 likes this
7 minutes ago, stompy said:

- In game name? Stompy

- Age? 15

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot) https://gyazo.com/4e6522f9260e28067369e006419ee84e

-Bank balance? 850k

-Why do you want to join our gang? Because i want to experiance more cartels and i wanna fight with a group of cool guys me and myk3 played aswell. Im looking for some new experiances.

+1 Mike recruit this guy 1v5ed synergy and stole their ifrit 

On 4/15/2016 at 2:21 PM, stompy said:

- In game name? Stompy

- Age? 15

-Bank balance? 850k

ACCEPTED for interview ts info was sent

10 minutes ago, DJ Khaled said:

- In game name?

Noamigo

- Age?

yes

-Bank balance?

100k~

- Past gangs?

Bush wookies

I want to learn from the best.

Accepted for interview 

- In game name?

sakha 

- Age?

20 (currently from USA, New York)

•  
  •  

a.png

Yes, both.

-Bank balance?

300K + 4 house in server 1 (I'll buy house in server 2 if i get accepted) 

- Past gangs?

Squeak and Geeks

I'm friend of stumpy, he told that S.G.S mostly fight cartel, prison break and most importantly great team work. That just i needed all these time. And also played twice and temporary  member of your gang. I think i can be lil help and keep up the good work with your gang members.

2 minutes ago, sakha said:

- In game name?

sakha 

- Age?

20 (currently from USA, New York)

•  
  •  

a.png

Yes, both.

-Bank balance?

300K + 4 house in server 1 (I'll buy house in server 2 if i get accepted) 

- Past gangs?

Squeak and Geeks

I'm friend of stumpy, he told that S.G.S mostly fight cartel, prison break and most importantly great team work. That just i needed all these time. And also played twice and temporary  member of your gang. I think i can be lil help and keep up the good work with your gang members.

Accepted for interview 

- In game name?        Erwin_Rommel

- Age?  17 I know I have said something else on other applications but with my heavy duthc accent I sound like a 15 year old that's why.

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot)  Only 60. I can't make a Screen shot my keyboard doesn't support this feature.

-Do you have a mic and ts? Yes and Yes

-Bank balance?   Around 10k but it variates a lot.

- Past gangs? no

-Why do you want to join our gang? I think I can help you out a lot. From delivering drugs to capturing a turf I can do the job :)

12 hours ago, Sgt Steve said:

S

- In game name? Aloha snackbar

- Age? 15

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot) 759 gyazo isn't working.

-Bank balance? 1,000,000 with 500,000 prestige points

- Past gangs? S.G.S, BloodBrothers

-Why do you want to join our gang? Waste my money on shit, and help out S.G.S.

Accepted for interview

2 hours ago, Erwin_Rommel said:

- In game name?        Erwin_Rommel

- Age?  17 I know I have said something else on other applications but with my heavy duthc accent I sound like a 15 year old that's why.

- hours on Arma 3 (screen shot)  Only 60. I can't make a Screen shot my keyboard doesn't support this feature.

-Do you have a mic and ts? Yes and Yes

-Bank balance?   Around 10k but it variates a lot.

- Past gangs? no

-Why do you want to join our gang? I think I can help you out a lot. From delivering drugs to capturing a turf I can do the job :)

Denied