~|Defiance|~ Recruitment OPEN

2 hours ago, Tonysar said:

In-game name:TonySar

Age/Timezone/Location:17/EST/Florida

All other gangs you have been apart of:The Berzerk

Bank acct balance:600k

How many hours on Asylum?:around 450

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I consider my self a good team player and a great aimer i want to join Defiance because i feel the need of a team environment.

Accepted for interview. TS info will be sent to you

In-game name: Freddie

Age/Timezone/Location: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

All other gangs you have been apart of: N/A

Bank acct balance: $150k

How many hours on Asylum?: 120

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I would like to sharpen my skills as a group member and make great stories to remember. I can support on missions and make guns. 

16 hours ago, fastfreddie8 said:

In-game name: Freddie

Age/Timezone/Location: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

All other gangs you have been apart of: N/A

Bank acct balance: $150k

How many hours on Asylum?: 120

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I would like to sharpen my skills as a group member and make great stories to remember. I can support on missions and make guns. 

Denied. Applied to multiple gangs. GL 

In-game name: Paradise

Age/Timezone/Location: 21/EST/Florida

All other gangs you have been apart of: I've been in many gangs in many other Altis life servers, none on Asylum.

Bank acct balance: 200k

How many hours on Asylum?: 50+

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I want to join Ðefiance because I've seen your gangs power in the server. I like to play tactical, while still putting out a respected and notable name for myself. I bring extensive knowledge of Arma and great role playing skills and a mature and chill personality. 

Edited by Paradise
13 hours ago, Paradise said:

In-game name: Paradise

Age/Timezone/Location: 21/EST/Florida

All other gangs you have been apart of: I've been in many gangs in many other Altis life servers, none on Asylum.

Bank acct balance: 200k

How many hours on Asylum?: 50+

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: I want to join Ðefiance because I've seen your gangs power in the server. I like to play tactical, while still putting out a respected and notable name for myself. I bring extensive knowledge of Arma and great role playing skills and a mature and chill personality. 

Accepted for interview. TS info will be sent to you

15 hours ago, DankMemes™ said:

Roster? 

Roster will be updated soon.

In-game name: Kevin

Age/Timezone/Location: 21/CST/Tennessee

All other gangs you have been apart of: None

Bank acct balance: 100k

How many hours on Asylum?: 50-60

Why do you want to join Ðefiance, and what can contribute to the gang?: 

My mate 'Paradise' advised me that this would be a wise course of action. I possess tactical awareness as well as desire to bring good RP to the community. I have experience in arma dating back to 2013.