UPPING THE VEHICLE SELL AMOUNT

Can we get a price increase for vehicles when you build them, especially the mowhawk? If i buy the mowhawk its, minimum $110,000, this will increase with taxes. If i build a mowhawk, it takes about an hour to get the materials, buy the flawless diamond for 3k then i can build it for another $30,000 and it says it sells for market price which is $60,000! So I do a bunch of work and a lot of headache driving back and forth from oil rig to oil processing for a little less then 30k when i sell it. can we drop the 30k price and increase the sale price to how much id have to buy it for?

TiLLeR likes this

It's not just the mohawk either, all of the vehicles don't seem worth it. Some you even lose money if the market is already saturated. Getting rubber is very time consuming and thats only a portion of the ingredients needed. Maybe if you dropped the money needed for the crafting it would make more sense. I think a combination of dropping money needed to craft and possibly lowering how much it sells for  might be a good solution. I have heard that sometimes it makes more sense to keep it and then go chop it which just sounds like something is broken.