The turf system and the current setup is fine. The issue I have with the current turf system is the fact that people are able to spawn in their houses and come back over and over again.

The reason I see this as a problem is because say I cap the turf and am in que. Then Someone kills me and I have a house nearby, I can come back over and over with something as cheap as a rook and stall the person until the turf ends. The fight doesn't seem very fair in this aspect and I want to hear other people's thoughts about this.

2 hours ago, Riot INC said:

The turf system and the current setup is fine. The issue I have with the current turf system is the fact that people are able to spawn in their houses and come back over and over again.

The reason I see this as a problem is because say I cap the turf and am in que. Then Someone kills me and I have a house nearby, I can come back over and over with something as cheap as a rook and stall the person until the turf ends. The fight doesn't seem very fair in this aspect and I want to hear other people's thoughts about this.

Buy smokes, and lay down. Don't solo cap, or just figure out where their house is, kill them and take their shit

And pretty sure you can still shoot while capping, as long as you dont move away from the flag

Edited by The Boss