WTS 3C Skip Tracer/Uranium

/|/|0T4RD

3C long house 780M run to Pyrgos Skip Tracer; which can be used as a vehicle garage. The only road is the southeast corner of the property and a redzone, so if anyone approaches using the road they are KOS. This house is only 2K from the prison and Police HQ. It works very well for you cop killers out there. It is also 355M from the Uranium mine itself and has a lead container installed with fully upgraded storage. I have legitimately made nearly 10 million dollars with crime and farming over the span of three months with this property. That equates to a little over 110K per daily average, over a 90 day period. It is your turn now.

It is listed on the market for 469K firm. This price is below the cost of purchase at market price and upgrades combined. This can be a quick flip or a lick. I sold the 3C closest to it for 750K with no upgrades a little over two months ago after the sixth day of listing. I'm looking to move this right now. If I have to hold it longer than 4 days, I will increase the price to what it is worth and wait it out.

Edited by /|/|0T4RD
photos deleted post sale