Returning

Fellynx

Hey I used to play awhile back before I reformatted my computer and couldn't be assed to install Arma again and was mostly playing CSGO, but recently I've been playing on the servers again.

Not sure if anyone remembers me but I used to play as Al Amir Hassan. Made it to constable and played mostly on server 2 as cop and server 1 as civ.

my current CSGO rank is only DMG. I kind of stopped playing comp a few months before they changed how the ranking system worked, before that I was LEM, then I get back and decide to solo queue, first two games I derank, despite the overwhelming advantage the other team had. Both games In had MGEs on my team while the other team was nothing but supremes and globals, why it decided that was an acceptable match I do not know, and both games I had 3 people leave my team before the first half. So I decided not to solo queue anymore and have just been playing with my global elite friends. It's prevented me from deranking further, but it doesn't seem to let me rank up despite winning game after game after game XD