We need to talk! Road Traffic of Australia.

We need to talk Asylum. I love you dearly even tho I feel the support section isn't much help.

We need to talk about Road traffic on Australia. We are driving on the right side of the road and it makes no gawd damn sense! The roads are built for driving on the left side but I keep seeing cops telling us to drive on the right side. This is both a health issue as people tend to crash into each other and it make it all confusing. We need some statements here Asylum! Which side do we drive on? Should we vote for this? I am personally saying left side is the way to go.

From the smug ass smart cat. Tex Nevada :)

Edited by TexNevada

The issue was brought before the APD captains (as what is considered illegal is primarily an APD issue) and they decided that all drivers on Altis and Australia should drive on the right hand side.

I get the reason to make it left on Australia, but the issue has already been visited.  : P  Proof of the change can be seen in the Guidebook Ticketting Guide C-05, where it now says "Asylum drivers" it previously said "Altis drivers". 

3 minutes ago, TexNevada said:

We need to talk Asylum. I love you dearly even tho I feel the support section isn't much help.

We need to talk about Road traffic on Australia. We are driving on the right side of the road and it makes no gawd damn sense! The roads are built for driving on the left side but I keep seeing cops telling us to drive on the right side. This is both a health issue as people tend to crash into each other and it make it all confusing. We need some statements here Asylum! Which side do we drive on? Should we vote for this? I am personally saying left side is the way to go.

From the smug ass smart cat. Tex Nevada :)

People drive on the correct side which is right side. All you other stupid people drive on the left

Problem is that people who join in the first time around who play Civ and Medic will have no clue on what side of the road they should drive on. At least they should have notifications in the chat stating to at least drive on the Right side. Or even make it a login thing. Text pop up saying drive on right.