Do You think we should fill the independents Slot with a Job?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think we should fill the independents Slot with a Job?

• Yes: Give a idea if you have one. Put it Down below please
    • No
  2. 2. Do you have a Idea for some New Jobs Or Events that can be done for Cops,Civs, and Medics.

• Yes: I have a Idea (put it down below please)
    • Yes: New Jobs sound like a good Change
    • No new jobs are Needed.
    • No: But I think we can change some jobs so they are more fun to do.

Hey People Of Atlis/Aussie this is not just for Tow Truck Drivers the independents slot can be filled with a different job it does not have to be Tow Truck Driver it would just be Cool to have it in the game.

We can Also come up with some New Ideas for some jobs.                      If you like a idea just 1+ It or if someone posted a Idea you like just Vote it up Instead of re posting it.

Ideas For independent Job Slots!

1.   (Does not Apply to Aussie) We should have a Tow Trucks Drivers to help police out like Medic slots it could be White-listed or not all up to you Guys and gals.

I think it is a good idea to have Tow Truck Drivers around cause it gives the server more RP Opportunities and it would be fun to see the police would have to cal the Tow Truck Drivers to come and get the Cars they want impounded instead of the car doing a disappearing act when the Cops select Impound.

I also see when i drive around a lot of cars are just sitting on the side of the road with no one there but I see more Cop cars on the side of the road Wrecked then any other car this is also a good reason to have a Tow Truck driver I know the Vehicles despawn after awhile but this would help a little with the lag on the server

2.    we could also have Taxi Drivers instead of people Requesting Taxi Drivers from Civs and then some times get Rob. I Know you do not get rob all the times when you call a Taxi Driver I know some times like 2/3 times I get robed when I call a Taxi and so don't some of you do too Do not lie. :P

3.  We could have Small business owners for Independents. Like if you have to buy a Business License as a Civ and then go over to Independents if you want to have your own Shop.                                                                   Ideas

We Can go further into this later to give Ideas about it. If you like it.

RULES FOR INDEPENDENTS JOB SLOTS

TOW TRUCK DRIVERS RULESc

NEW JOB IDEAS

@NotSoNutty 

Just give civ and cop life more to do around the map. More legal and illegal jobs is good enough, no extra slots needed. Even tho your own business is already possible, I would like to see more features for making your own business.

Pleases do not be Rude just cause I Asked this.

Edited by Mr Maow
Insanity

It's not that i'm blind.

I can perfectly read Font Size 14.

Just give civ and cop life more to do around the map. More legal and illegal jobs is good enough, no extra slots needed. Even tho your own business is already possible, I would like to see more features for making your own business.

Edited by NotSoNutty
Heidelberg likes this
On 4/18/2016 at 2:16 AM, NotSoNutty said:

Were can you have your own Business besides a gang.