Please help - In game error occured lead to PERM BAN

I was in the game just walking along and an admin named Gnashes just PERM banned me and I don't understand what is going on. If it were an rdm or cl ban, that would be normal but its some type of perm ban, and my first ban ever. It says Solicitation?? I don't even know what that is or why he did the ban. Has anyone been banned by Gnashes for this "solicitation" thing? I'm at a loss, need help.

I just hate that you work hard grinding money in game to buy a decent gun, and then an Admin like this Gnashes has  the power to PERM ban any player for something that  doesn't even make sense. "Solicitation" ?? WTF. I don't even know what he's talking about.

Plus I donated REAL LIFE money to this game to help support it, the max donation you can do!!!!! and I support the Identity game, and then boom PERM ban for zero reason WTFFFFFFFFFFF. Why do they give like teenagers Admin powers like this is a game a lot of people play. What am I suppose to do with all the RL money I have donated to the Servers of this game? Reverse the credit card through paypal?

To get a hold of gnashes either go into teamspeak ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216, head into the channel called "Help ive been banned" and put your name as such (Name) [Gnashes] to show others that Gnashes banned you and you want to speak with him.

2nd option is to make a ban appeal in the proper forums and once he reads it he will repply 

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/69-ban-appeal-process/

btw  Solicitation is trying to sell something that is not allowed, in this case in-game money for real life money

Edited by Churu