with the New System that tells you if somebody is spawning at rebel it is great and very helpful and all but i think that it should do that at Cartels as well. tho it does not happen to often that somebody would ghost into a cartel and i know it is a ban able thing it would always be helpful to know if they are coming in and possibly a circle showing a 100M Radius of where they are? maybe not even the circle maybe just the same as rebel.

Edited by WilliamS
Forgot to put a period (:
4 minutes ago, KBW said:

It's possible, not sure if really necessary though.

100m radius would be stupid to add but what about if you log out in a cartel area and then log back in a message pops up for that player stating that if they do not leave the area in a certain amount of time they will be killed. Would stop gangs re-gearing on one server, repossessioning and then logging into another and also would stop people ghosting. Could be planned out better of course but the concept seems good.

On 5/10/2016 at 10:48 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

100m radius would be stupid to add but what about if you log out in a cartel area and then log back in a message pops up for that player stating that if they do not leave the area in a certain amount of time they will be killed. Would stop gangs re-gearing on one server, repossessioning and then logging into another and also would stop people ghosting. Could be planned out better of course but the concept seems good.

Yes i like your idea.