As i am a man that appreciates the economy of making stuff myself, i find the only things i spend my money on these days are bounties, carrier lights and Ammo.

It has occurred to me that although Arms dealer has the benefits of additional items of production,when your there there is nothing to do other than sit around waiting for people to come and fight.

I suggest a mechanic where you can actually make ammo and frags at the arms dealer, or a location on that southerly peninsular where arms is located.  

34 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

As i am a man that appreciates the economy of making stuff myself, i find the only things i spend my money on these days are bounties, carrier lights and Ammo.

It has occurred to me that although Arms dealer has the benefits of additional items of production,when your there there is nothing to do other than sit around waiting for people to come and fight.

I suggest a mechanic where you can actually make ammo and frags at the arms dealer, or a location on that southerly peninsular where arms is located.  

Cartels are for fighting, not crafting. Good idea but keep it away from the cartel locations.

1 hour ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

As Sean said, cartels are for fighting. I could see something like this being implemented into black market production as it already serves a similar purpose.

Edited by Uprise
13 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

You can craft ammo and ilegal rifles at black market.