Feedback on Tanoa

Ok so im making this thread for everyone to post feedback for Tanoa and just general bugs or other things you feel about Tanoa. 

My thoughts so far:

- The bank does not exist (I know everybody already knows it)

- More importantly the prison break is impossible at the time

At the prison here you cannot hide anywhere and therefor killing the initiator is easy. I know many will say hide in the building but it is part of the prison and locked.

9752adc0d56f2ea327b2661b3515c3b0.jpg

Now i would say a better place to put the sign is at this bunker. In the bunker here the initiator has some protection but not too much, there are hills and rocks around the entire area so its not too hard to get a shot on the initiator. 

f4e3ce2e8cd7e66ccd93dbd8b7e407ef.jpg

Also, Just a tiny known bug is the map markers does not appear and everything suggested by admins (restarting, setting difficulty to veteran & verifying game cache) does not work.

Post anything here about Tanoa(Bugs, Feedback & opinions)

Just now, Heidelberg said:

As far as the map markers, here is something quoted from Olio

If you can not see the  map markers, go to the main menu > configure > game > difficulty tab > change difficulty to veteran and it brought the map markers back for me.

Yes but that does not work for everyone

Just now, Tiefman said:

Im about to load it up and after 30 mins ill come back with my initial impressions... Im SO HYPE for the plane!

The plane has not come out yet, It will be out with the full release of the Apex expansion