Trust me I know this is annoying and I know it's going to be locked but I'm bored and got nothing else to do so why not. How about to limit the amount of bounty hunters attacking cops, Bounty Bounty hunters get punished for downing too many cops with their mx? Or just in general any downing weapon. The punishment maybe a type of "chances" way of punishment. 1st time no punishment, 2nd time a bounty possibly? for abuse of weapon on law enforcement, 3rd time maybe gets received a cool down on their downing weapons, 4th time they get their weapon stripped by police? For this there would be some sort of identification that this persons has reached strike three (only visible to law enforcement) and 5th time same idea as a identification for this persons that this is a "rogue" bounty hunter and well captured by law enforcement and they will get their BH license stripped. No penalties of sorts just has to re buy their license. Maybe a little extreme but also has to reach this you would have have to of downed 5 officers. Maybe you ask what if they are kidnapping the officers? Either way they are still breaking the law so... Yeah. This is my suggestions really don't care what hate has to be said I just felt like posting it because why not. Thanks! This is just a suggestion it does not have to be this specific set up but it's just an idea for some sort of system like this 

Edited by xXx42oNoSc0pExXx