Rp suggestion for APD\Civilians

I've been thinking this for some days and finally decided to make the post. As long as I've played on Asylum I realized that there's a lot of players from all around the globe, some of them play as cop, others as rebels/civilians. I've come to the idea that, since Altis is a representation of real life (or it try to do that) I think it would be a great change for the miss RP, situation that we are living right now, to make Altis a netter RP experience adding the following.

Being able to speak your own language with someone that speaks it. (If situation allows to) (initation must always remain in english)

I will explain.

You are playing as a Cop, you have a restrained suspect that says that he is a German immigrant and he speaks just a little english (consider that almost all of the players speaks english fluently), so he need to talk with someone that speaks fluent German. A cop request a translator or some other Cop that speaks German so they can process him. If there is no one available to do so, must be tell to the pther person and RP must be kept in english as normal.

I'm not sure if this is allowed by the server but it will be a great change to the gameplay experience and I will love to know what you think of. Also I will love if an admin can clarify if this is allowed.

Hope we can get some good ideas from here and listen to your opinions.