Raptors Recruitment Page [SV4]

The Raptors

"The Raptors" is a currently small gang that needs more members to help with cartels, bank robberies, turf control, prison breaks and anything else illegal such as shootouts at drug fields! It is owned by Markus Omari and Logical and we are open to anyone who wants to join, and if any newer players want to join that's fine too as we will train them up and show them how to do gang related things on the server!

Requirements

You must be financially stable to buy rebel loadouts nearly every time we spawn

You must be willing to help us with cartels and prison breaks etc when we do them (hopefully often :P)

You must be mature (don't go around wanting to do bank heists every 5 mins with just pistols and a couple of random people, who also have pistols)

Also you must play on server 4, obviously.

No age requirements just don't be annoying and be smart when it comes to risk vs reward

And microphone is required (obviously)

Training Excercise and Course:

The training excercise is required to be taken fo joining the gang, and is very easy to get through. The training excercise consists of being given a rifle/pistol loaded with rubber bullets and having to fight other gang members with them, this is just to show that you can fight and if not well practice should make it better, the training course is optional for newer members of the server where we will teach you how to carry out capturing cartels and prison breaks etc, it is not required to join the gang unless you're new and need it.

Application Questions:

If you think you would like to join our gang, please answer the questions below and we'll get back to you! (You'll probably get accepted)

In-Game Name:

Bank Balance:

Why do you want to join our gang?:

How do you personally make your money in the server?:

Can you financially support yourself with rebel kits every time you spawn?:

Do you need any training? (Learning how cartels work, prison break rules etc):

How long have you played Asylum RP Servers for?:

How many hours have you got on Arma 3?:

Edited by Markus Omari
Midamaru likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: Twinkie Doge

Bank Balance: 100K

Why do you want to join our gang?: Its not Fun to play alone :( 

How do you personally make your money in the server?: I do wreck exavation, have and can do coca, and turtles

Can you financially support yourself with rebel kits every time you spawn?: yes, I should be able

Do you need any training? (Learning how cartels work, prison break rules etc): I do need traning

How long have you played Asylum RP Servers for?: 100 hours

How many hours have you got on Arma 3?: 334

Logical likes this
11 hours ago, Twinkie Doge said:

In-Game Name: Twinkie Doge

Bank Balance: 100K

Why do you want to join our gang?: Its not Fun to play alone :( 

How do you personally make your money in the server?: I do wreck exavation, have and can do coca, and turtles

Can you financially support yourself with rebel kits every time you spawn?: yes, I should be able

Do you need any training? (Learning how cartels work, prison break rules etc): I do need traning

How long have you played Asylum RP Servers for?: 100 hours

How many hours have you got on Arma 3?: 334

Accepted thank you for applying, I'll add you to the gang when you're next online. Can you also tell me what timezone you live in please?

• 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name:DK.Swan 

Bank Balance:20,000 very poor:(

Why do you want to join our gang?:Its not fun to play alone

How do you personally make your money in the server?:coke and turtles

Can you financially support yourself with rebel kits every time you spawn?: maybe is not broke but ather wise yes

Do you need any training? (Learning how cartels work, prison break rules etc):yes i need training

How long have you played Asylum RP Servers for?:100hours

How many hours have you got on Arma 3?:456 hours

Edited by DK.Swan
I also live Australia Adelaide
On 07/09/2016 at 7:48 AM, DK.Swan said:

In-Game Name:DK.Swan 

Bank Balance:20,000 very poor:(

Why do you want to join our gang?:Its not fun to play alone

How do you personally make your money in the server?:coke and turtles

Can you financially support yourself with rebel kits every time you spawn?: maybe is not broke but ather wise yes

Do you need any training? (Learning how cartels work, prison break rules etc):yes i need training

How long have you played Asylum RP Servers for?:100hours

How many hours have you got on Arma 3?:456 hours

I would accept it but we barely play anymore, server was ruined for me a long time ago. Sorry man.