I'm Kiko and I like eating Chicken Nuggets with BBQ sauce

Kiko

(Specifically from Burger King, because they're $1.49 for 10 right now!)

I've been a member on Asylum since about the beginning of 2015. I really like role playing, both IRL and in-game. In terms of Asylum, I'm more or less a career cop. I'm almost always patrolling Kavala or in a police station interrogating someone anywhere from 2 to 45 minutes. The time usually varies on the crimes committed and the commitment the defendant has to explaining his/her story.

Like this one guy who killed 4 cops with an MK18 and evaded from the police from Kavala to Athira, where he crashed. He killed 2 additional cops before we managed to restrain him. I had the pleasure of interrogating him and he told me that a goat - who he said was really a witch - had told him to drink some of it's milk. When he did he said that his muscles tensed up and he could no longer control his body. It was then that he went on his police killing spree. He ended his initial defense by saying that he was able to control his body again when he was shot by tracer (non lethal) rounds. Apparently the chemical that make tracer rounds, well... trace, was the antidote to the milk he drank. I told him that the more likely cause of his madness was due to him being under the influence. He was extremely intoxicated and had cocaine both on him and in his vehicle. We went back and forth for about 30 minutes. If memory serves me right, I'm pretty sure I ended up letting him go.

Anyways, hope to see you in-game!