Clarification of Adrenaline Shots

I think some clarification is in order for the community. It has recently been admitted that someone has been banned for the use of adrenaline shots. This has been called exploiting. 

Here is my issue (and likely the community's as well). An admin has called using adrenaline shots to gain talent points exploiting stating that it is not the intended use. Here's the issue with that: the idea is you use and do things to get talent points. If someone wants to spend $100k and inject themselves 100 times, that shouldn't be exploiting. They are doing EXACTLY as the system is designed. DO SOMETHING, get talent points. This is no different than purposefully shooting a tire, repairing, rinse and repeat. If you don't want people doing something that is perfectly legal and not against the rules then you need to publicly clarify. This is just use of an in game mechanic. Either clarify it formally or remove the exp from adrenaline shots. No one is using a feature the way it isn't supposed to be used. If I want to drink 150 Redgulls in a row I am free to do so. Punishing someone for something similar with no rule against it seems ridiculous. 

So can we get some formal clarification other than a sarcastic reply and closing of a topic? I don't mean to ask for too much but the job of admins is to deter and punish behavior which negatively affects other players. It's difficult to deter when no one knows what is and isn't against the rules. Hell, half of the APD recommends it to cadets openly. I guarantee nearly everyone here has been suggested to do it at least once. 

Edited by ₴avagє