Wheres my help???

Ok i have been playing on Asylum server for a year... I owned all 5 of my buildings. All of my talents and if i was making $$ that would be excavating all the time! Im totally against cheating period! I had a prob early in December before hacker came thru... waited for hours in general support... got banned while waiting for help on my issue... had to change my name for an admin to even know i was there in ts... That admin Jag said i did some things and never tried to get help at all... and when he was here he was quick to leave knowing i have the same prob now! I have never in my life been banned from anything... i tried to join game after i talked to him.... i have nothing he stripped me of my gear and left me near my gang house... with nothing i had before i talked to him in a matter of minutes!... I tried to get help with my prob before and was told i never tried... and now i actually get an admin and he strips me for everything i got for trying to get help... I just wonder if you guys are actually trying to keep a community thats willing to bring friends in... or just waiting for these servers to fail so you guys can just move on... For being the BEST life server in arma im very disappointed in the admins.. i already have nothing and to strip me of my gear and leave me with 5k in the bank cause i came to you stating i had same prob before is a disgrace.

Srry for trying to get help!

~Nugz~