Apd rules

FuzzyPanda

I'm also too young to be a cop, but I can understand why they don't want kids. As a general statement, we tend to have higher voices, be louder and a less mature sense of humor. Anyways, who would take a kid seriously? This is a role-playing server, where the cops are suppose to act and sound like cops. I know I wouldn't feel threatened if I heard "APD, um, put your hands up!" in a squeaky voice. Even if you are an "exception," some of the older players might not feel comfortable playing around people 20 years younger than them. I used to play console, and a lot of the older people I met talked less or were uncomfortable and didn't tell jokes because they didn't feel they were appropriate. I know it sucks, but we will have to wait a few years.

Sergio likes this
On 10/19/2016 at 8:31 PM, THEBandit06 said:

I'm also too young to be a cop, but I can understand why they don't want kids. As a general statement, we tend to have higher voices, be louder and a less mature sense of humor. Anyways, who would take a kid seriously? This is a role-playing server, where the cops are suppose to act and sound like cops. I know I wouldn't feel threatened if I heard "APD, um, put your hands up!" in a squeaky voice. Even if you are an "exception," some of the older players might not feel comfortable playing around people 20 years younger than them. I used to play console, and a lot of the older people I met talked less or were uncomfortable and didn't tell jokes because they didn't feel they were appropriate. I know it sucks, but we will have to wait a few years.

I love this guy.

Sergio likes this