Just now, ProjectGemini said:

And if you had heard of this before, would you not have given the same response? You sorta have to hear it for the first time at some point :P

That being said, I've never heard of this. 

Well, we haven't patched in a week or two. :P

What I meant was that You that your car just got jacked by a guy so you kill him then out of nowahre a guy killes and was not in his group or gang. he sayed he was but I could not see it on his name (when he was alive) @Gnashes

(Also if you refuel your heli it cost like 100k, if you put in garage and it out its less, is this supose to be like that)

Edited by Nicolas March
47 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

What I meant was that You that your car just got jacked by a guy so you kill him then out of nowahre a guy killes and was not in his group or gang. he sayed he was but I could not see it on his name (when he was alive)

Playing with a group of guys don't necessarily means they are in game grouped, which could cause them troubles since they are not engaged. That's what groups and gangs are made for

36 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Playing with a group of guys don't necessarily means they are in game grouped, which could cause them troubles since they are not engaged. That's what groups and gangs are made for

What I mean is that like a group of freind are in a ingame group but you cannot know that unless you join there group and then see it, you should add it so it says there in a group without happening to join evry single group to see it. Before they hade a tag  but now they dont have a tag in there name. So you should add a rule where you need to have the shame tag or something like that:D

2 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

What I mean is that like a group of freind are in a ingame group but you cannot know that unless you join there group and then see it, you should add it so it says there in a group without happening to join evry single group to see it. Before they hade a tag  but now they dont have a tag in there name. So you should add a rule where you need to have the shame tag or something like that:D

They have a tag when they kill/down someone, or if one of them is red, all of them are gonna be red. Red = Dead