Forum acc deleted? Character data cannot be found on my IP???

BukLau

2 minutes ago, Starlord said:

Although your name rings a bell... what gang were you in?

First gang was Animal style that was back in early 2015

Then Suicide Squad

Lastly Free Syrian Army

After that I took a break, logged in for a couple minutes 1 time every month to keep my houses saved etc. Pretty much that until tonight I decided to play and my character didn't exist on my IP which brought me here. :D

Just now, Starlord said:

Yeah I know I was there for that lol
I actually took over the code for it and Jesse and I (mainly Jesse) have continued development of it. I wanna get it up again before the end of the month.

How did it go for you guys? I was there when you guys discussed specs and stuff. What happened to the server?

2 minutes ago, Starlord said:

A lot of management infighting kinda killed it iirc. I wasn't there for that part. But now it's under new management so we'll see how this goes. Second time's the charm.

Damn, hope it turns out well. Would like to try it out some day. But for now I need my damn comp. xD \

Btw thanks for the help, hope I get this comp. <333333333

Starlord likes this
10 minutes ago, Starlord said:

A lot of management infighting kinda killed it iirc. I wasn't there for that part. But now it's under new management so we'll see how this goes. Second time's the charm.

What he said, and the playerbase + admins just kind of stopped playing and showing up as much.