2 houses closest to kavala square on s4

Miss Evo

17 hours ago, Miss Evo said:

Ok I managed to h3ck the link and see the picture... here's my take on 'em:

The 70k House is one of the best detention centers in Kavala.

There's only room for so many people in the fridges in Kavala and they usually fill up pretty fast when the trolling gets hard. In this house however, you can fit a LOT of people. Probably 20-30 players before they start glitching out when opening the doors.
It's also a very good house to hold up in when the APD arrive and your bounty is high; If you leave the hallway doors open and steer clear from the doors (6.5mm goes through doors like they're paper), the cops gonna have to call in a Lieutenant to bust the doors to get you.
If they can't get a Lieutenant, they'll just have to leave you be, or lethal you, which means you get a free pardon.

It's not very useful for keeping gear however, since anyone with a keen eye will spot you gearing up in the living room where the crate spawns.
A crate there full of lockpicks only would be a very nice touch though, since you can never have enough lockpicks this close to the Square.
I'd probably pay somewhere between 100-150k for that house.

The 150k House.
This is the real deal for any serious pistol banger and Kavala Dweller.
You have the balcony from where you can perform all kind of verbal abuse and keep a good look at what's going on in the Square. Even if the cops show up you're pretty much untouchable and this leeway will give you a lot of options to role play. Or get lethaled. Whatever comes first.
If you have access to a 7.62mm rifle you can literally shoot people through the walls without them even knowing where it came from (remember to initiate hostile RP). 

This is also one of the best kidnap houses in Kavala, Especially if you're looking for quantity and not quality in kidnapees.
Furthermore, this house give quite a few options to avoiding getting caught when your bounty gets high or you've caught the attention of the APD.

Same goes as for the 70k house about APD breaking in, but if they do, you have the high ground and they'll have a lot more windows/doors to cover with their 6.5mm's.
If you know what you're doing, you could probably take out an entire hunter full of cops from this house right here.

In this house you can fit two crates upstairs, which are quite hard to spot. This means you can keep a bit of an arsenal in here without having too much trouble gearing up. If you delete the crate on the ground floor that is. Consider the fact that two large crates upstairs can hold 2000 lock picks.
That's enough lockpicks for an entire gang of car thieves. 
I'd say, this house is well worth it's money and considering Square Proximity, level of protection, and fire corridors... it might be worth up to 250k depending on your buyer.  

Edited by Big Fred
3 hours ago, Big Fred said:

I bought the 70k for 70k the restart it came on market because i know the person who had it before, i had the chance to buy the 150k for 150k but let the person i bought it off of have it, but i REALLY wanted it so i payed, um, a lot... 750k  because the chances someone would put it on the market is very small.

I currently have 1000+ lockpicks in the 150k and a barrel in the 70k. I have 2 150k spawn protected houses in kavaka where i keep all my stuff i care about. Kavala is home.

Big Fred likes this

I have the 150k house as well, and used to own the 70k.  Never had much fun with the 70k (anyone remember ginger? he'd have a different story with the 70k)  If you hang out in kavala a lot, it is my opinion the 150k house is probably the BEST house on the entire map.  It is basically the only house with a view of the square.  Yes, you can see the square from some other houses, but it's a tiny sliver through a bullet resistant window.  

Cops can and WILL jump the balcony from the market to get into your house.. Then drop you from the balcony in restraints.  Don't ever get downed with the front balcony door open! 

This is nothing but a troll house.  Don't ever store anything valuable in this house. 

pull a box truck out real quick to knock down the 2 trees and you have an amazing view of the square from the second floor. 

I too had to pay a premium to get this house back after the servers were wiped though not nearly what you had to, though I might have.  Just how much I enjoy this location :)

31 minutes ago, blinky said:

I have the 150k house as well, and used to own the 70k.  Never had much fun with the 70k (anyone remember ginger? he'd have a different story with the 70k)  If you hang out in kavala a lot, it is my opinion the 150k house is probably the BEST house on the entire map.  It is basically the only house with a view of the square.  Yes, you can see the square from some other houses, but it's a tiny sliver through a bullet resistant window.  

Cops can and WILL jump the balcony from the market to get into your house.. Then drop you from the balcony in restraints.  Don't ever get downed with the front balcony door open! 

This is nothing but a troll house.  Don't ever store anything valuable in this house. 

pull a box truck out real quick to knock down the 2 trees and you have an amazing view of the square from the second floor. 

I too had to pay a premium to get this house back after the servers were wiped though not nearly what you had to, though I might have.  Just how much I enjoy this location :)

you could've just shown the admins yo owned it before the hacker and it's wouldn't have mattered