Undercover admin request to stop RDM on server.

Undercover admin request to stop RDM on server. My  suggestion is to let high skill undercover admin  ban without video , and let them patrol the hot spots of RDM (MARKET , STORES , ATM, ECT ECT.So people have to think before shoot! If you kill the wrong guy you go play gta that 's all ! Thx and answer me even if you don 't like the idea! I have 2 weeks playng the server and i got RDM like 5 times close to markets and stores ! Pls do something ! Thx.

2 minutes ago, Patbit said:

Undercover admin request to stop RDM on server. My  suggestion is to let high skill undercover admin  ban without video , and let them patrol the hot spots of RDM (MARKET , STORES , ATM, ECT ECT.So people have to think before shoot! If you kill the wrong guy you go play gta that 's all ! Thx and answer me even if you don 't like the idea! I have 2 weeks playng the server and i got RDM like 5 times close to markets and stores ! Pls do something ! Thx.

You are clearly new to asylum

Noble, Breku, Patbit and 1 other like this

@Patbit The admins are in-game often but can not always be in-game. We depend on players like you to make reports with evidence in order to get rid of rule breakers. If admins witness a rule violation in-game they can take action immediately and are not required to have video. Hope this answers your question. It's rough out there, we recommend getting a friend to play with and not hang out in cities longer than you need to as these are hotspots for robbery.

Google™, Patbit, Will and 3 others like this