Deep Philosophy with your host, Avin

"If you you shoot a cancer troll in Kavala, and nobody is around to see it. Does he really die?" - Avin

"If you pick apples using a hemtt, and employ random people to pick them for you. Are you a noob, or the next Donald Trump?" - Avin

"If you use illegal marijuana medically, are you now smoking medical marijuana?" - Avin

"If you take the person that is taking you hostage as a hostage, do they become a Hostage Kidnapper? And if he breaks free and kidnaps you, does that make you a Hostage Kidnapper Hostage?" - Avin

"If you drive through Cancer, I mean, Kavala at 300kph and kill everybody there. Does that make you the cure for cancer?" - Avin

This has been your weekly philosophy with Avin.

2 minutes ago, avin926520 said:

"If you you shoot a cancer troll in Kavala, and nobody is around to see it. Does he really die?" - Avin

Yes

"If you pick apples using a hemtt, and employ random people to pick them for you. Are you a noob, or the next Donald Trump?" - Avin

No, you'll end up getting robbed for that hemtt.

"If you use illegal marijuana medically, are you now smoking medical marijuana?" - Avin

Yes

"If you take the person that is taking you hostage as a hostage, do they become a Hostage Kidnapper? And if he breaks free and kidnaps you, does that make you a Hostage Kidnapper Hostage?" - Avin

No

"If you drive through Cancer, I mean, Kavala at 300kph and kill everybody there. Does that make you the cure for cancer?" - Avin

No

This has been your weekly philosophy with Avin.

Thanks

avin926520 likes this
26 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

They'd turn on you cause you're not paying them more than that hemtt is worth.

Ah, but that my friend, is where you are wrong. I employ 5 guards, and 20 apple pickers. For every 2 trips we make, I give the guards half of the cut, and I give the pickers 1/10th of the cut. We repeat this all day. The apple pickers will be illegal immigrants, so they won't care. The guards will be making a considerable amount of money, considering they will be equipped with basic and 100% legal gear. We are a legal corporation. We are the Apple Bangers. We are Legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us.

1 hour ago, avin926520 said:

Ah, but that my friend, is where you are wrong. I employ 5 guards, and 20 apple pickers. For every 2 trips we make, I give the guards half of the cut, and I give the pickers 1/10th of the cut. We repeat this all day. The apple pickers will be illegal immigrants, so they won't care. The guards will be making a considerable amount of money, considering they will be equipped with basic and 100% legal gear. We are a legal corporation. We are the Apple Bangers. We are Legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us.

Are you fucking drunk or high?

avin926520 likes this