I think medics should have options to go to sign in lets say Kavala Hospital and have the option to Teleport to towns like Pyro clinic or Athira clinic. Just things like that I think it would give good benefits to medic and be very useful! Cause almost all medics are stuck in kav and dont wanna make the travel so why not give them the TP function in there home base that will make them do some work and get to everyone! :)  Tell me what you think ;) 

Edited by DosWolf
3 minutes ago, Diizzy said:

Most medics do not go outside of kavala is because kavala is packed with dead people with all of the RDM VDM robberys and such medic could make a good amount for a new player in kavala if they are in say athira they would get maybe 1-5 deaths a hour..

yeah but true medics not the lazy ones wanna take a heli out but other dead players think that when a medic is 7km there not coming. So if the medic could simply tp to a town the player can see them go from 7km to 2km or somthing.(thats just a example) I relally think this would improve player deaths that are far away and could be useful.

Edited by DosWolf
3 minutes ago, DosWolf said:

yeah but true medics not the lazy ones wanna take a heli out but other dead players think that when a medic is 7km there not coming. So if the medic could simply tp to a town the player can see them go from 7km to 2km or somthing.(thats just a example) I relally think this would improve player deaths that are far away and could be useful.

This I would still have to -1 think about it after all this is still a rp server even though it may not feel like it at times but the whole tp option most medics will just suicide to go to another city and I would rather see other bugs fixed than this

Couple things that I wish would get involved in EMT faction:

• Change the sirens to be able to turn off/on like APD sirens
  • Add in Heli spawns at Pyrgos and/or Airfield, (Pyrgos Clinic has a Helipad already painted on the ground)
  • Hatchback Sport with EMS Skin
  • Hellcat with EMS Skin
    • Basically gives medics the ability to act as a transport as well as EMT, which appears to be encouraged based on 1 of the few talents available
    • Gives a faster alternative to the Hummingbird
    • Slightly more armored for those hairier situations when it's a bunch of randoms who decide you are technically engaged in an active firefight by hovering.

On topic, I have to say -1 to the teleport idea. Honestly when I play medic, I'm always in the air flying around the east side, usually trying to cover Lakka-Athira-Pyrgos-Sofia-South Rebel.