medivac heli crashed because rdm, Can i get it back?

after spending alot of time and effort i got 20K together and spend it on the medivac helicopter, litteraly the second i got into the air someone shot me for no reason, this caused the heli to crash and be completely broken(on fire) it dissapeared but i didnt see it in my garage. I then left for dinner and when i came back after 10-15 minutes it still wasnt in the garage. The server then restarted and it still wasnt there.

is there anything i can do about that? i lost 20K in 5 seconds and im pretty triggerd.

Just now, marceltjeg said:

after spending alot of time and effort i got 20K together and spend it on the medivac helicopter, litteraly the second i got into the air someone shot me for no reason, this caused the heli to crash and be completely broken(on fire) it dissapeared but i didnt see it in my garage. I then left for dinner and when i came back after 10-15 minutes it still wasnt in the garage. The server then restarted and it still wasnt there.

is there anything i can do about that? i lost 20K in 5 seconds and im pretty triggerd.

It its crashes and blows up its gone. (Common sense) If you have a recording of the RDM report it and you should get comp.