TOYOTA SUPRA MKIV MOD! - GTA Drifts

(Admins Please Delete If Not Allowed)

Hey guys!

I fixed the issues with the video after taking down the previous video! Please make sure to check out the updated version, thanks!

Firstly, I want to thank all of you for helping me out up until this point! For those of you who watch my videos religiously you know that I recently broke my 100 subscriber milestone and I couldn't be more excited to announce that! I couldn't do it without you guys and I hope you all know that! Every time I get on the server I get compliments and words of encouragements regarding my videos and that really drives me to continue making material for you guys and it means the world to me that I am beginning to grow while doing things that I love! So without further ado, please enjoy my newest video from GTA! This is a drifting montage using the Supra MKIV. I will be uploading a GTA video next week and then I will upload a couple of Altis Life tutorial videos just for you guys on Meth and a beginner's guide! I also wanted to thank the admins for their support and for their recent additions to the wiki using my scotch guide as a baseline for alcohol production! Thanks again brobamas and I look forward to hearing your opinions!

I was going to trade in my 450WHP BRZ for a stock MkIV but i decided not to do it..  I didnt want to rebuild another engine, plus if i was getting a 2jz i would want to upgrade to billet and thats just more money out of my pocket, and time that i don't have. I dont like that body kit on the supra, or that wing.

.Sean likes this
On 8/31/2017 at 10:19 PM, Pillers said:

I was going to trade in my 450WHP BRZ for a stock MkIV but i decided not to do it..  I didnt want to rebuild another engine, plus if i was getting a 2jz i would want to upgrade to billet and thats just more money out of my pocket, and time that i don't have. I dont like that body kit on the supra, or that wing.

how much would one of these things cost then? Because it is a beautiful car!

On 9/2/2017 at 2:49 PM, Zee Gambino said:

how much would one of these things cost then? Because it is a beautiful car!

For a stock mkIV around 20-30k i think. atleast stock. That car in your video is atleast 70-80k if not more... has way too many upgrades. but a stock supra with a body kit, exhaust, and a single turbo convertion will probably cost you up to 40k. making about 500 whp with a good tune.

14 hours ago, Pillers said:

For a stock mkIV around 20-30k i think. atleast stock. That car in your video is atleast 70-80k if not more... has way too many upgrades. but a stock supra with a body kit, exhaust, and a single turbo convertion will probably cost you up to 40k. making about 500 whp with a good tune.

Holy crap! I had no idea supras were that expensive!!