Alright, not trying to bash on Paratus but he made an empty promise months ago. When the talents was released, he said it was much more to come, but nothing was added or removed since release (unless very minor)

I'd like to personally see a better use in talents. For civs and cops (prob medic too)

Right now I feel like the talents are half-done cus of constant updates. For example the grease monkey (no longer use tool kit) which is useless now but i think it makes repairing faster (which it doesnt say written anywhere or confirmed)

and cop talent profiteer. (50, 75, 100% payout when arresting someone) is also useless now because it is split between all cops online. (Why doesnt contraband items found in vehicles do this?) but i heard from other cops that profiteer still works. If i for example only have 50% profiteer talent, and arrest someone with 100k bounty, only 50k gets spread across all police.

I just feel like talents should be worked on more. Who the fuck needs 3% off every vehicle bought for example?

Just some feedback I have. I want a talent update!!!!

Edit: I just remembered how useless 3 cop talents are. It starts off with "all vehicles come with alarm" (which is usefull but doesnt actually work at this time)

Will update if I remember more

Edited by Chan Wong
21 minutes ago, Chan Wong said:

Alright, not trying to bash on Paratus but he made an empty promise months ago. When the talents was released, he said it was much more to come, but nothing was added or removed since release (unless very minor)

I'd like to personally see a better use in talents. For civs and cops (prob medic too)

Right now I feel like the talents are half-done cus of constant updates. For example the grease monkey (no longer use tool kit) which is useless now but i think it makes repairing faster (which it doesnt say written anywhere or confirmed)

and cop talent profiteer. (50, 75, 100% payout when arresting someone) is also useless now because it is split between all cops online. (Why doesnt contraband items found in vehicles do this?) but i heard from other cops that profiteer still works. If i for example only have 50% profiteer talent, and arrest someone with 100k bounty, only 50k gets spread across all police.

I just feel like talents should be worked on more. Who the fuck needs 3% off every vehicle bought for example?

Just some feedback I have. I want a talent update!!!!

I agree with this tbh, there were some apparent changes to bounty hunter but I didn't actually notice any difference.

as for the vehicle thing, when you are in a gang, buying Orca's, ifrits, 50 cals etc, that small 3% ends up adding up to a lot over a period of time, and while it could be used for something else, over time, if you are an active player, it can save you a lot of money

Just now, Fluxah said:

I agree with this tbh, there were some apparent changes to bounty hunter but I didn't actually notice any difference.

as for the vehicle thing, when you are in a gang, buying Orca's, ifrits, 50 cals etc, that small 3% ends up adding up to a lot over a period of time, and while it could be used for something else, over time, if you are an active player, it can save you a lot of money

The gang thing I understand, but I talked about "Silver Tongue" talent.

Gonna edit main post with something 

30 minutes ago, Chan Wong said:

Edit: I just remembered how useless 3 cop talents are. It starts off with "all vehicles come with alarm" (which is usefull but doesnt actually work at this time)

Will update if I remember more

I personally have those 3 talents, which in my eyes, are actually useful, the alarm works, for me atleast, and at the end of that tree adds a tracker to all of your vehicles, and there has been countless times where somebody has stolen my vehicle at the bank to take gold bars to rebel and been able to chase them because of it, or just generally able to keep eyes and pursue somebody because they are in my stolen hatchback or SUV, or, even more importantly, a stolen heli, you can see if they are going towards chop shop, going to do a bank etc, can be very useful intel.

Just now, Fluxah said:

I personally have those 3 talents, which in my eyes, are actually useful, the alarm works, for me atleast, and at the end of that tree adds a tracker to all of your vehicles, and there has been countless times where somebody has stolen my vehicle at the bank to take gold bars to rebel and been able to chase them because of it, or just generally able to keep eyes and pursue somebody because they are in my stolen hatchback or SUV, or, even more importantly, a stolen heli, you can see if they are going towards chop shop, going to do a bank etc, can be very useful intel.

Wtf it works for you? With those 3 talents I never got a Tracker or an alarm on any of my vehicles. Thats why i said it was useless O.o

16 minutes ago, Chan Wong said:

Wtf it works for you? With those 3 talents I never got a Tracker or an alarm on any of my vehicles. Thats why i said it was useless O.o

yep, any vehicle I pull out on cop has a tracker, has always worked for me, not sure why it doesn't work for you if you have all 3... it also quite often pings saying that they have been spotted lockpicking a vehicle so every officer can see it