{R.O.A} Server 3 Application.

21 minutes ago, RyanjSnips said:

IN GAME NAME: Ryan

HOURS ON ALTIS: 72 hours+

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: Only robbed a bank once, but experienced with precise military callouts.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: Currently looking for a big group of friends, I can run with, assist and help out.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No.

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: 7 hours minimum (Dependant on whether my girlfriend is round or not)

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

Accepted speak with CPT. K via teamspeak houseofhound.teamspeak3.com

IN GAME NAME: Alexandre

HOURS ON ALTIS: 250+ (400+ total arma 3 time) + played a lot of Arma 2.

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: Tried pretty much everything besides gang stuff.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I'm bored of being solo and your gang looks amazing.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Nope

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: A LOT:)

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

Edited by Alex1994

IN GAME NAME: Joe_DeFranco

HOURS ON ALTIS: Approximately 50 hours on Altis Life, 426 hours in Arma 3.

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: I used to be part of a small gang who did cocaine runs with HEMT, and did one fed robbery where I was the escape pilot.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I would like to be part of a successful and organized gang again, and to fight against the unjust police.

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: 2 hours on weekdays, 4 hours on weekends. 

Edited by Joe_DeFranco
20 hours ago, RyanjSnips said:

IN GAME NAME: Ryan

HOURS ON ALTIS: 72 hours+

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: Only robbed a bank once, but experienced with precise military callouts.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: Currently looking for a big group of friends, I can run with, assist and help out.

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: 7 hours minimum (Dependant on whether my girlfriend is round or not)

2 hours ago, Alex1994 said:

IN GAME NAME: Alexandre

HOURS ON ALTIS: 250+ (400+ total arma 3 time) + played a lot of Arma 2.

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: Tried pretty much everything besides gang stuff.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I'm bored of being solo and your gang looks amazing.

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: A LOT:)

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

1 hour ago, Joe_DeFranco said:

IN GAME NAME: Joe_DeFranco

HOURS ON ALTIS: Approximately 50 hours on Altis Life, 426 hours in Arma 3.

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: I used to be part of a small gang who did cocaine runs with HEMT, and did one fed robbery where I was the escape pilot.

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I would like to be part of a successful and organized gang again, and to fight against the unjust police.

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: 2 hours on weekdays, 4 hours on weekends. 

• 2 weeks later...

IN GAME NAME: Oguzhan

HOURS ON ALTIS: Id say 150h

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: TERRITORY,FED,BANK are 100% but I really haven't toyed with Cartels

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I woke up one day and had this urge to join a gang (you guys were called the Prygos Family) so now I have come back to join the ROA. 

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED:Nope 

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: After 4pm I can play till 10pm everyday

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK:Yes

IN GAME NAME:

Officer Pringles

HOURS ON ALTIS:

Out of the 500+ in total on Arma 3, roughly 350-400 hours spent on Altis somewhere in that range.... Posibky more.

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK:

I know the areas and some tactics with banks as well as federal reserves and prison breaks too, I have learned ways to strategies for robbing banks from fighting against gangs and ways to get out woth the objective! although I havent robbed a bank yet I plan on doing so with you guys!

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}:

I was asked by R.O.A Vito to join so I asked him a few questions about the gang and found that this gang I feel like it suits me!

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED:

No and I dont plan on it ever!

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY:

I normally play atleast on the bare minimum of 1 hour a day.

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I do.

SOME PEOPLE I KNOW IN R.O.A:

- R.O.A Vito

On 3/15/2016 at 2:41 AM, Officer Pringles said:

IN GAME NAME:

Officer Pringles

HOURS ON ALTIS:

Out of the 500+ in total on Arma 3, roughly 350-400 hours spent on Altis somewhere in that range.... Posibky more.

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK:

I know the areas and some tactics with banks as well as federal reserves and prison breaks too, I have learned ways to strategies for robbing banks from fighting against gangs and ways to get out woth the objective! although I havent robbed a bank yet I plan on doing so with you guys!

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}:

I was asked by R.O.A Vito to join so I asked him a few questions about the gang and found that this gang I feel like it suits me!

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED:

No and I dont plan on it ever!

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY:

I normally play atleast on the bare minimum of 1 hour a day.

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I do.

SOME PEOPLE I KNOW IN R.O.A:

- R.O.A Vito

Accepted (Talk to 1st Lt. Roman or CPT. Krunch via TeamSpeak houseofhound.teamspeak3.com

IN GAME NAME: Suga Daddy

HOURS ON ALTIS: 300, i just recently got into arma and ik my way around now, like 60 hrs in 4 days this week

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: None yet but im a fast learner and im known to scheme great plans

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I've rolled with one of your members, (Ber) i recall, but you guys seem to be a nicer gang than most of those others out there, i like to fight for the underdogs

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED:no

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: 11:00pm and past that most if not every night, daytime here and there 12-4pm....but often

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK: yes

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:02 PM, Suga Daddy said:

IN GAME NAME: Suga Daddy

HOURS ON ALTIS: 300, i just recently got into arma and ik my way around now, like 60 hrs in 4 days this week

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: None yet but im a fast learner and im known to scheme great plans

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I've rolled with one of your members, (Ber) i recall, but you guys seem to be a nicer gang than most of those others out there, i like to fight for the underdogs

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: 11:00pm and past that most if not every night, daytime here and there 12-4pm....but often

Accepted (Talk to 1st Lt. Roman or CPT. Krunch via TeamSpeak houseofhound.teamspeak3.com

IN GAME NAME: stan

HOURS ON ALTIS: 200

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: 0

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: trying to get a good group to play with 

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: no

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: past 5:30 PM EST Weekdays M-F weekends all day everday

Edited by n_a_t_s
Just now, n_a_t_s said:

IN GAME NAME: stan

HOURS ON ALTIS: 25

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: 0

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: trying to get a good group to play with 

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: no

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: past 5:30 PM EST Weekdays M-F weekends all day everday

IN GAME NAME:Deadeye

HOURS ON ALTIS: 1669

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: cartels territory fed but not bank as rebel

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I chill with rig on cop im sure he keeps good company

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY:1-8 hours

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK:yes

6 minutes ago, deadxeye1985 said:

IN GAME NAME:Deadeye

HOURS ON ALTIS: 1669

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: cartels territory fed but not bank as rebel

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I chill with rig on cop im sure he keeps good company

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY:1-8 hours

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK:yes

IN GAME NAME: SSJ Krish

HOURS ON ALTIS: at least 450 Hours+

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: I havent meet any of these people sorry :/

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: Rod of ages, that is all

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY:  (10x7+9-5-29x853+974x56x0)+5 If not more

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK: Yes i will speak to the team

22 hours ago, killerkrish12 said:

IN GAME NAME: SSJ Krish

HOURS ON ALTIS: at least 450 Hours+

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: I havent meet any of these people sorry :/

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: Rod of ages, that is all

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY:  (10x7+9-5-29x853+974x56x0)+5 If not more

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK: Yes i will speak to the team

• 9 months later...
On 2/6/2016 at 8:09 PM, Captain Krunch said:

IN GAME NAME: Nico DiAngelo

HOURS ON ALTIS: ~200

EXPERIENCE WITH CARTELS,TERRITORY,FED,BANK: None, other than intensive research

WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING {R.O.A}: I want to earn gang experience and have a good time

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU PLAY PER DAY: 4:00 PM - As late as I'm needed

DO YOU HAVE TEAMSPEAK: Yes