The New Asylum mod?

Rock Hardick

Can someone explain the new mod that was on kick starter? Is it made by the same people who made this mod? Are we all going to just transfer over to it? Did 5 people REALLY pay $5,000? What is going to be different? Can we make suggestions as to how it is made? Will it be more in-depth than A3L? If you are a cop in this Asylum, do you have to go through the process of becoming a cop in the new mod? (i.e. must play the mod for a certain amount of hours before you can apply)

Can someone explain the new mod that was on kick starter? Is it made by the same people who made this mod? Are we all going to just transfer over to it? Did 5 people REALLY pay $5' date='000? What is going to be different? Can we make suggestions as to how it is made? Will it be more in-depth than A3L? If you are a cop in this Asylum, do you have to go through the process of becoming a cop in the new mod? (i.e. must play the mod for a certain amount of hours before you can apply)[/quote']

It's a new game, not a new mod.

It's an entirely new game, everyone will have a fresh start over there even Captain Ed, Hypanius and Jamooze will have to go through the Cop recruitment process too but this also depends on the server you play on. You could play on a private server and be a Police Captain all you like.

I saw this and the Gameplay and now I too will donate. It's a shame it will take another year but it looks good. Glad it's by trustworthy people' date=' too. Hopefully we will have stricter cop rules so that a certain very young cop isn't whitelisted-[/quote']

Whoever earned the disfavor of chief of cadets is in serious trouble..