† Hidden Disciples † - Server 5

Silent

cooltext164551329369709.png.d18b60e9d2d8

Looking at how corrupt the island of Stratis has become, I decided with the help of my disciples and I to put an end to the chaos. Our group has decided to take our talents to the next level and create an elite group of trained killers. We move through the hills of Stratis un-detected taking out cartels, drug fields, and rebels wandering around our territory. We will rise and become the top gang in Stratis! Only the most respected of individuals and followers of the right doing will be allowed in this gang. We will ask a lot out of those who are accepted to carry on the holy tradition and not back down under any circumstance. If you do choose to join this crusade, you will be deciding to take back the island of Stratis from the filthy individuals, gangs, and bounty hunters that run it! Choose wisely if you want to join the crusade.

Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god.

Hidden Disciples Requirements:

Must be 16 or older.

Must have 500 hours or more on Arma 3.

Must be financially stable we do a lot of banks, cartels and prison breaks.

Team-speak or Discord needed in order to communicate with Disciples.

Know the rules of Asylum and how to role play as well. We don't take responsibility for your actions.

RP is a must and will be demanded from each Disciple.

Must past interview before being accepted into The Hidden Disciples.

Hidden Disciples Application Format:

In-Game Name:

Arma Hours:

Bank Balance:

Donor (Y/N):

Previous Gangs:

APD Rank (If enlisted)?:

Do you have Team Speak?:

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:

Why do you want to join The Hidden Disciples?:

What can the Disciples benefit from you joining?:

8b4VfEf.thumb.png.da3a1fa6b9f2a56a5c5b00

The cost of freedom is always high, but Disciples have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

Edited by Silent
Bersabee likes this
Just now, Kitui said:

I love sharing the love as much as you do but I think some ground rules for the major gangs should be established in terms of general non doucheness stuff :)  nobody likes being shot while abducting cops lol

We will buy cops off you if you get one. Don't worry you won't be viewed as a target unless you make yourself one ;)

3 hours ago, Kitui said:

I sell cops out of my off road in agia marina.  You can expect cops to be sold to the highest bidder around 5 central time every night.  Guns required to attend, attempted taking of cops will result in every person in the immediate area dying.  This has been a paid advertisement from the IRS.  Here on stratis we know you have literally no choice which abusive cop your playing against.  But if it makes you feel any better they are in good hands with the IRS while they tell us we got rekt earlier and their going to die in ten minutes from their cyanide pill!

I appreciate this very much. Can't wait to take a few hostage :D