Is there a way to integrate medics into more things its kind of stale to play after a while and the money is not that great. Apd can revive as well, so makes us useless to them(and most of the time cops are there first). Maybe have a combat medic with armor for police operations, making medics needed to police(like a special teams medic)would be a great addition also life like. Would give us more purpose. I enjoy helping people as I was a medic in the army for eight years, and see the practical application for them.

Possibly instead of cops impounding the vehicles the medics can tow them away(we already can taxi people around, which many don't use), I know this would require much reworking and programming, but not many people are enthralled to be a medic vs everything else.

Edited by Socrates
On 3/31/2018 at 0:24 AM, Socrates said:

Is there a way to integrate medics into more things its kind of stale to play after a while and the money is not that great. Apd can revive as well, so makes us useless to them(and most of the time cops are there first). Maybe have a combat medic with armor for police operations, making medics needed to police(like a special teams medic)would be a great addition also life like. Would give us more purpose. I enjoy helping people as I was a medic in the army for eight years, and see the practical application for them.

Possibly instead of cops impounding the vehicles the medics can tow them away(we already can taxi people around, which many don't use), I know this would require much reworking and programming, but not many people are enthralled to be a medic vs everything else.

To many, if not all, Medic is a starting point, the payment to Medics actually went up from $800 for a revive, nearly double that now... I love the idea of implementing Medics more however the time to do so may take more effort than the reward would be in my personal opinion

Cops: Cops have access to a Combat Medic slot once they reach the rank of corporal, allowing faster splints/bloodbags/revives/pings to death location